Profile for Nayo > Reviews

Dvd ~ Woody Harrelson
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Dec 2006
After seeing part of Natural Born Killers on the television I just knew I had to buy it. Having never heard of it before, I did not think that it would turn out to be one of my favourite films of all time. I think the film is very well directed and is a fantastic viewing. I recommend this film to anyone, as I can watch it over and over again and never get bored of it. It is a absolutely brilliant film, go buy it!

Valley Of The Dolls (VMC)
Valley Of The Dolls (VMC)
by Jacqueline Susann
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 16 Jun 2006
Well, this book has been sitting on my bookcase for quite a while, and I didn't really notice it till a week ago. So, I picked it up and read a few pages... and before I knew it I was at the end! This book is an excellent read, it pushes you into a world of showbiz and glamour, a world you would love to live in. I strongly recommend this to anyone who loves an exciting read! Now that I have finished it, I am wondering whether any other Jacqueline Susann books are as good as this one! GO BUY THIS BOOK! :)

The Berzerker
The Berzerker
Price: 11.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Berzerker, 14 May 2005
This review is from: The Berzerker (Audio CD)
A brutal album, good for the first go. Best tracks I suggest are 'Reality', 'Deform', 'February' and 'Massacre'. The guitar riffs and vocals are amazing, and the drums arent too bad. Oh and by the way, the drums are done by machines on this album, they are not done by a human. Although on the Dissimulate album the drums are indeed done by a human!

Lest We Forget: The Best Of
Lest We Forget: The Best Of
Price: 5.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best CD but a good one, 7 April 2005
Well for a best hits album it isn't bad, actually, I only bought this album so I would have all of Marilyn Manson's albums but I'm glad I bought it. Because I thought it would be worth it, I bought the special edition one with the extra DVD and it was worth it! The only thing I was annoyed about was the fact that they did not put the 'tainted love' video on the DVD, yet they put the 'personal jesus' video on it!!! I was gobsmacked! Especially because I love the 'tainted love' video!
And the other thing that annoyed me is that they didnt put 'dope hat' on the CD!!! How come? I do not know! But yes overall it was worth the 17 i paid for it!