Profile for Mrs. Susan E. Kinghorn > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susan E. ...

Mrs. Susan E. Kinghorn "suz cruz" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Alex Hollywood: My Busy Kitchen - A lifetime of family recipes
Alex Hollywood: My Busy Kitchen - A lifetime of family recipes
by Alex Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Charming, 2 Mar. 2015
What a charming book.I loved it as a book but it is a very cook cookery book.. Yes, it is not all original but it has some ""cookable"" menus.

A Most Desirable Marriage
A Most Desirable Marriage

5.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 28 Dec. 2014
Love it , read it over Christmas, lovely read enjoyable and would recommend it highly.

HIBISCRUB ANTIMICROBIAL SKIN CLEANSER 5 Litre
HIBISCRUB ANTIMICROBIAL SKIN CLEANSER 5 Litre
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars very good for my dog.., 10 Sept. 2014
My 8 year old Westhighland White Terrier had 31 alergies, which are external so her skin is always inflamed.. She is such a sweet little dog it breaks my heart to see her in so much stress.. So we wash her 3 times a week in this and it makes a whole lot of difference to her.. She is also on one steriod a day which affects her immune system long term, but I am happy to have a happy little dog for a shorter period than have her longer in stress.. I am not sue how I will react when that day comes.. I am not thinking about it now. But I would recommend it for anyone else in our position.

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very small but is really good a "grating" cheese, 10 Sept. 2014
Very very small but is really good a "grating" cheese. chopping pepper, onions, small veg..etc but it is very small, does a very good job.

Quality Millen-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator Fan with Gun Metal finish
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box..at a good price, 26 Aug. 2014
Good strong fan even on lowest setting, however it is not quiet on the higher setting. Good value for money sturdy and easily put together, idea for bigger rooms, and it looks great. I would recommend this product.

The Great British Sewing Bee
The Great British Sewing Bee
by Tessa Evelegh

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 8 Feb. 2014
I am enjoying this book, as I have recently come back involved in sewing as husband bought me a fantatic embriodery maching and along with this book am inspired to sew again and enjoying every minute of it.

The Great Interior Design Challenge - Decorate your home with style
The Great Interior Design Challenge - Decorate your home with style
by Katherine Sorrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read as well as an inspiration, 8 Feb. 2014
I love this book I sat down and started reading it straight away and did not want to put it down, the advise is good although sometimes obvious, but still worth a reminder. I am about to move house and thought some of the ideas would be great. Making your things work was very good. Anyone slightly interested in interior design will enjoy this book, thanks

Royal and Langnickel Stencil Value Pack (Pack of 25)
Royal and Langnickel Stencil Value Pack (Pack of 25)

5.0 out of 5 stars they are what they are..recommend seller, 1 Feb. 2014
These brushes are what they are...what else sto say to fill up the number of letters.. I think I did it

The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious food without meat
The Accidental Vegetarian: Delicious food without meat
by Simon Rimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT enough picture,, 1 Feb. 2014
WE are told by celebrity chefs/cooks that we eat with our eyes, however you cannot do this with this book, there are pages upon pages that do not have one picture. I do like Simon Rimmer, but when planning menus it is frustrating that I have to read the whole page as sometimes the title of the food does not give enough information. My husband and are looking at alternative ways of eating as he arthriitis and gout (which is a form of arthritis) and most meats can trigger an attack.. Please next time Octopusbook please listen to readers. Because of this promblem with this book I have not used one recipe.

Sew Wild by Burke, Alisa Pap/DVD Edition (2011)
Sew Wild by Burke, Alisa Pap/DVD Edition (2011)
by Alisa Burke

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book and DVD fab., 21 Jan. 2014
I have this book but did not realise it had a DVD which was a total surprise and is inspirational. The Artist is not at all patronising like some others she is refreshing, incorporates, doodles, drawing, stenciling, painting, fabric painting and stitching all the disciplines I love so putting them altogether is right up my street. She says there are no mistakes, if it happens, it happens go with it, don't be afraid of mess and not being perfect. Which is very much my style. Well worth the money for inspiration and reference in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3