Profile for A. Griffiths > Reviews

Content by A. Griffiths

A. Griffiths (UK)

Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack
Crest Glide Floss Picks - 20-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars These are FANTASTIC! Use them and save your teeth!, 19 April 2010
My dentists - and later my hygienists - have been on my case for years. Floss. Use Interdental brushes - otherwise you get gum disease, which means cavities, gum receding and..

..you get the picture. What it DID result in was pain as a hygienist would scrape the plaque away - often under the gums. Horrible! But could I ever get the floss around my teeth? Ever get those little brushes to work? Just too much hassle..

Whereas these are SO easy. In seconds I've done between all my teeth. My hygienist was astonished. He says he will now recommend them to all his patients. He has never seen such a transformation in gum health before.

I saw him smile for the first time ever..

If I could give it 10 stars I would. They also last for ages. They're simply amazing..

Use these. Please. So that Crest keep selling them!!

Fit For Life
Fit For Life
by Harvey Diamond
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Diet really does work.., 26 Feb 2004
This review is from: Fit For Life (Paperback)
I've been on this diet for over 15 years now, and what can I say? It works. Whether the explanations they offer for WHY it works are right or not, I simply don't know. All I do know is that since being on the diet, I lost over a stone - and it's stayed off. I haven't been ill once in that time - not even a cold. I have bags more energy than I used to have - and more than almost anyone else I know. And the best thing about it is that I can - in effect - eat as much as I want. Yes, the combinations I can eat at any one meal are restricted, but to me, that's a small price to pay for all the benefits.

As for the book, well, it has a rather verbose, Californian style, but stick with it. You won't regret it.

Oh, and the Avocado dressing recipe at the very end is brilliant as a dip..