Profile for Floydee > Reviews

Content by Floydee

Floydee "Floydee" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm, 100 ml - Pack of 3
Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm, 100 ml - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple balm, 23 July 2016
I've been using this over the years and is my main post shave balm, and so was delighted to get 3 bottles at such great value.
As a wet shaver, I can be particular (at times) and have tried various other balms. This one is the most pleasing on my skin. I've tried the (non sensitive) version and that was surprisingly a bit harsh on for me - I never though I was the sensitive type!
I also love the mild scent too as it's not too much in your face (pun not intended!).

nooz Unisex Grey Reading Glasses - 4 Patches
nooz Unisex Grey Reading Glasses - 4 Patches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea and not gimmicky, 23 July 2016
Great idea and does not look gimmicky either. They really grip on firmly and do not dislodge that easily. These reading glasses are great when you are out and about and need to read a map or labels. Not suited for long reading sessions in my opinion.

UK ID Supplies - Black ID Card Holder & Black Neck Strap Lanyard with Metal Clip - Free Postage
Offered by UK ID Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2016
Great product. Product arrived on time and does the job.

JOYOOO Reusable Slim Water Bottle-Made from Recycled BPA Free Drink Bottle/Water Bottle -A5 420ML (Clear)
Offered by JOYOO

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a water bottle but great design., 9 July 2016
Very ingenious idea and shape. It's a water bottle simple as but its the design element that makes this a five star for me. It holds 420ml which is more than a small evian bottle.
It's great when I attend office meetings and looks very professional. I've used mine whilst commuting on the train and does not slide off my lap whilst reading my book/kindle. It travels well in my hand alongside my other books or kindle.
I can recommend.

Geckota® Chainmail SHARK MESH Dive H-Link Stainless Steel Watch Strap Polished 22mm
Offered by WatchGecko

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive well made solid watch strap, 17 Jun. 2016
Item arrived on time and had tracking delivery service. This is an impressive heavy solid watch band and improved the look of my Glycine Airman automatic watch. I've since received admiring comments from other ardent watch spotters. It seems an excellent match to any divers watch. The clasp is all stainless steel and is a fold-over pushbutton deployment clasp which basically has two security features: a fold-over snapping latch and push button feature. This basically ensures it does not open on its own.
I have watch repair tools and used only a small precision screwdriver and a spring bar removal tool to remove links, but you can take it to a watch/ strap repair stall and they can do it for you as the links are standard parts.
I can highly recommend this watch strap as it is well made and a great finish.

Cateye TL-LD155 OMNI 5 Bike Led Rear Light Taillight
Cateye TL-LD155 OMNI 5 Bike Led Rear Light Taillight

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light with long performance., 15 May 2016
I bought this with to replace the standard Brompton light on my Brompton. It was the bracket that came with it has the standard hole spacing as the Brompton and screwed in no problems. You can buy the bracket separately Cateye - Multi Mount Rear Light Bracket. Works a charm and does not affect the folding of the bike or wheeling iy around folded. The advantage of having this light is very much like the standard Brompton light - forever on my bike with very long lighting time. However this light has various light modes and is excellent for being seen. it is bright! Great value and performance and so small too!

Cateye - Multi Mount Rear Light Bracket
Cateye - Multi Mount Rear Light Bracket

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems to fit, 15 May 2016
I bought this with the view to replacing the standard Brompton light on my Brompton with various models of Cateye rear lights. It was the same standard hole spacing as the Brompton and screwed in no problems. I bought the Cateye TL-LD155 OMNI 5 Bike Led Rear Light Taillight to replace the Brompton standard light. Works a charm and does not affect the folding of the bike or wheeling iy around folded. The advantage of having this bracket is now I can use quite a few of Cateye's range of rear lights on my Brompton.

iPhone 6S Case, Spigen® [Capsule] SOFT-FLEX [Black] Premium Clear Flexible Soft TPU Case for iPhone 6 (2014) / 6S (2015) - Black (SGP11751)
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Spine Capsule and Neo Hybrid compared, 15 May 2016
Excellent value.
I bought both the Capsule and Neo Hybrid versions with the view to passing one on to a relative as I was in two minds about which version to keep.
I won't report back on how ell they protect your iPhone as there are many reviews on this and both do the job respectably well.
The Capsule is about 1mm smaller in length however, has less lip around the edge than the Neo Hybrid. Thus it protects the phone face but not as assuredly as the Neo Hybrid when placed face down.
In the end, I kept the Spigen Capsule, purely because I was looking for a simmer protection case. Fits well and snug around the iPhone 6s however the Neo Hybrid was even more secure to fit.
If you want a case that seems really integrated with your iPhone 6s phone and is really slim in comparison to other brands, then I recommend the Neo Hybrid. However, if you want a case that that fits really snugly and no frills around your iPhone 6s phone with just under 1mm less bulk then the Neo Hybrid go for the Capsule version.

Chipotle Powder. Highest Quality & Best Price 100g Smoked Jalapeno
Chipotle Powder. Highest Quality & Best Price 100g Smoked Jalapeno
Offered by UK Chilli Seeds / Chilli Wizards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seasoning., 20 Mar. 2016
This seems to be the seasoning for the recipes of the moment. For me, the flavour always remind me of salami or chorizo flavour.
This product arrived in good time - within 4 days from Chilli Wizards.

Instant Pot Ultimate Cooking Time Guide: Become an Instant Pot expert with timing guides for over 300 different ingredients with top tips to create perfect ... Instant Pot 'How To' Guides Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for the Instant pot, 20 Mar. 2016
Excellent book - I bought the Kindle version - less space in the kitchen and I won't misplace the book (hopefully not the Kindle!).
Has a lot of useful guides and help in using the Instant Pot. If you follow the guides intros book you won't mess up your food!
I like and can recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13