ARRAY(0xb5d46228)

Profile for JulieB > Reviews

Content by JulieB

JulieB "Julie B." (London, England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sony MDR-E828LP In-Ear Lightweight Stereo Earbud Headphones
Sony MDR-E828LP In-Ear Lightweight Stereo Earbud Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 28 Oct 2013
This is my second pair of these headphones I've bought, repurchased as my son has pinched my first set! I really like these, the sound quality is very good indeed and for the price, I can't ask better for a pair of small headphones. Comes with a little round case to store them in too.

The Black Cats Tarot Deck
The Black Cats Tarot Deck
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Cards
Price: 15.67

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely artwork, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Black Cats Tarot Deck (Cards)
I bought this pack for the artwork and the fact I love cats.

Quite unusual, and the artwork is beautiful. Cards are smaller than average tarot and thinner (like playing cards) so not sure if they would stand a lot of handling for professional tarot readers using them regularly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 15 Jun 2013
This liner works well, you cut it to size and I had a little left over for my other oven too. Easy to slip out and wipe off. Recommended if you hate cleaning the oven (like me!)

Glam Square Stackable Box with Cover
Glam Square Stackable Box with Cover
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars nice organiser, 15 Jun 2013
nice little organiser. I keep plasters in one part, and samples of perfumes/face creams in the other and it keeps things nice and tidy.

Clear Acrylic Cotton Wool Bud Dispenser Organiser Container Display 2130
Clear Acrylic Cotton Wool Bud Dispenser Organiser Container Display 2130
Offered by Macallen Importers
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars tidy!, 15 Jun 2013
Nice little organiser for your ear buds, looks neat and tidy in the bathroom and keeps your buds nice and accessible.

InterDesign Pebblz Sink Large Sink Mat, Clear
InterDesign Pebblz Sink Large Sink Mat, Clear
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but will stain quickly, 15 Jun 2013
This will definitely help stop your crockery clinking in the sink, and will cut down on breakages.

Cons: smells quite strong and continued for about a week. It will stain quickly if you put plates in that have had pasta sauces, curries that sort of thing, although leaving it in solution of bleach and water helps lift them out.

I do need an extra large size as large wasn't big enough for my sink.

But still glad I got it as will help with breaking or chipping.

Karrimor Women's  Quilt Weathertite Black Snow Boot K287-BLK-149 6 UK, 39 EU, 7 US
Karrimor Women's Quilt Weathertite Black Snow Boot K287-BLK-149 6 UK, 39 EU, 7 US

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and cosy, 3 Mar 2013
very pleased with these boots, snug, cosy and keep your feet very warm indeed. They keep the rain and snow out and look good with both my leggings and my jeans. They are pretty snug though, so you might find it a problem if you have thick (eg. walking) socks, as well as these.

Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Steak Knife Set- display boxed
Kitchen Craft Deluxe Six Piece Steak Knife Set- display boxed
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp, 3 Mar 2013
nice set of decent knives, very sharp and feel sturdy to cut into your meat, good price I thought, pleased I bought them

Ornami Silver Stud Earrings with Star Drop
Ornami Silver Stud Earrings with Star Drop
Price: 6.96

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, 3 Mar 2013
lovely star drop earrings, small and perfect for day to day wear, or for kids/teens I think, good quality and bargain for the price.

Sirius Rising (Ancient Sirian Wisdom)
Sirius Rising (Ancient Sirian Wisdom)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not to be confused with Patricia Cori's books, 2 Aug 2012
Just wanted to say not to be confused with Patricia Cori's books which have the title Sirian Revelations in it (which are fantastic reads by the way!). (sorry Amazon forces me to put a star rating on this review, not to say this is a 1 star, 5 star or anything - sorry!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3