Profile for LSCh > Reviews

Content by LSCh

LSCh

Asus Google Nexus 7 Tablet Pocket Desk Stand - Black Part Of The Qubits Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for Nexus, 21 Feb. 2013
Not only for Nexus tablet - I use this for my Kindle Fire and it is great!!!
Keeps it safe when not in use and tilts at various angles. Love it

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 21 Feb. 2013
After initial issues with two kindles, my third is fantastic. I returned two because there seemed to be a glitch with the magnetised sleep facility and the tilt and turn however because I liked the Fire HD so much I asked for a third. It is a great tablet. Slightly App restricted but lets face it - it is a KINDLE with added benefits of having the web and Facebook!!!! The emails come through quickly and the colours and sound are second to none. I tried out a Asus Nexus 7 and was very disappointed with the colours, WiFi connectivity and overall feel. The Fire HD has superb WiFi - really fast and no issues now at all. I love it!
Oh and to add, ALWAYS buy your Kindle from AMAZON - the Customer Service support is exceptional and to have three Kindles sent out with no quibbles at all and next day delivery makes it all worth while.

Dreaming of A Grim Christmas (The Grim Reaper Series)
Dreaming of A Grim Christmas (The Grim Reaper Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Missold book!, 31 Jan. 2013
I was 68% through this book when it 'ended' and began the first chapters of the first book of the series which I had already finished.
Not great.......

The Complete Kindle Fire HD Guidebook
The Complete Kindle Fire HD Guidebook

4.0 out of 5 stars Big help, 26 Jan. 2013
I have has my issues with the Fire HD, however this book has clarified a good number of problems that I have had and has shown me useful tips as well. glad I decided to keep the Fire and not the Nexus now.

Nisim New Hair Biofactors Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair 1 litre
Nisim New Hair Biofactors Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair 1 litre
Offered by Body4Real

4.0 out of 5 stars Nisim, 3 Sept. 2012
Having had a fair amount of hair loss, I have been a bit paranoid about what I use on my hair and became terrified to wash it.
I bought the small bottles and on my first attempt was horrified that the product left my hair like straw!!! I gave it a chance and then realised that if I actually adhered to the instructions ........ I left the conditioner in for around five minutes and actually added another conditioner as well and my hair has actually improved in the past month and a half. The fall has drastically reduced and my hairdresser has remarked that my hair is thicker and feels healthier. I purposefully did not mention to her beforehand that I was using Nisim.
I must stress that this works for me and may not have the same result for everyone. Try the smaller bottles first to see - I have just ordered the one litre as I am chuffed to bits!!