Profile for Suzi Anderson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Miramont's Ghost
Miramont's Ghost

4.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Story With an Unusual Twist, 24 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Miramont's Ghost (Kindle Edition)
I found the book pretty eerie from the start, but it is only a Ghost Story as such towards the end. It's a mixture of a story about a. girl with a sixth sense and her upbringing, and when she goes to live with her Aunt and Cousin she is kept as a servant and is badly treated and from there the story becomes a horror/ghost story. I gave it a 4 as I thought it would be more scary.

Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones - Purple
Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD On-Ear Headphones - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sounds to make your ears sing!!!, 27 Jan. 2014
These have to be the best headphones I have ever bought. I always used to prefer in ear ones, but I found if used for a lengthy period they may your ears itch, so I initially bought Skull Candy ones, which were OK, just found them a bit clunky and the sound wasnt brilliant. I would generally never pay this much for headphones, but I saw them in HMV a while back and thought they were amazing, but at that time I didnt have the cash.

I thought I would splash out now and they live up to every expectation I ever had of them. If there is one issue, it is scraping the bottom of the barrel to think of something and that is the fact the cord is bright orange. I would have liked it to match the headphones. I dont think that there was any mention of this on the descriptions of them,

If you have the cash I would definitely say to get a pair you will be really happy with them!!!!

Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Orange
Samsung S View Premium Cover for Galaxy S4 - Orange
Offered by Modern-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars A well priced cover for ur Phone, 27 Jan. 2014
I think these covers are a good buy, however you do in some cases get a free white one when you purchase the phone. But its good to have different colours and at the low price you can have a selection of colours to match your outfits!!! I knocked on point off as I do find the front cover isn't very think and does have a tendency to bend, It would make it better if there was some sort of fastening on it to stop it opening in us ladies untidy handbags LOL

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Tablet!!, 23 Dec. 2013
I mainly use this for getting Kindle Books, and as I am a real book lover and I only have a small flat its great to purchase books that I want to read when I have the chance or have already read but want to keep.

The screen is gr8 and the keyboard has large enough keys to type easily on. Its easy to use and as I have wi fi its gr8 for browsing around the web, Love it!!

RAY BAN WAYFARER BLACK WITH FLORAL INLAY RB2140 1020 CRYSTAL GREEN LENS 50MM MEDIUM FRAME SIZE RARE PRINT SPECIAL SERIES LIMITED EDITION PRINT

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sunnies Ever, 23 Dec. 2013
I have always been a fan of Ray Bans, and have always got them when I need a new pair if I had the money. They arent cheap, but well worth the value and you get a lovely orange case with a cleaning cloth which works really well not just on the Ray Bans, but also on ordinary glasses.

I love the inlays, and I have two pairs with different patterns, a bit of a splash out but they are numbered patterns and are collectors items if you keep them well with the box they come in and all the leaflets.

I recommend these sunnies if you feel like you can splash out they are well worth it!!!

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Standing Leather Origami Case (3rd generation - 2013 release), Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Red Leather Standup Case, 23 Dec. 2013
I love the color and quality of the leather and the Kindle fits in perfectly.

I put it down by one star as although it is a stand up case, it does take a bit of fiddling about with to get it to stand up, but once worked out it is ok, but I have seen better versions of stand up cases

Samsung Galaxy S4 5 inch UK SIM-free Smartphone (Quad Core 1.9GHz, 2Gb RAM, 16Gb storage, 4G, WLAN, BT, Camera, Android 4.2.2) - White Frost
Offered by Digital Techno LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone I have had, 20 Nov. 2013
I have shopped around a lot for a phone that I really like, and I hadnt found one that I really loved. The S3 mini was the closest to it, but I found it too small, texting was a nightmare, so I thought I would go up a notch and try the S4 in the larger size.

At first I must say I found it a bit hard to get used to, but it was pretty much similar to the S3 but much better especially the larger keyboard.

I havent even touched checking out all the various apps etc, but what I have are as most things, hard to use until you get used to them,but having a larger phone its a lot easier.to enlarge the instructions and learn how to use everything. I downloaded all my music from my I Phone site that I had on my I Pod with no probs which is all good, and now I am trying to find out how to find an address book. I am sure i will find out how to use it, once I find out where it is LOL

Ladies Soft Cable knit snood with fur trim PEARL
Ladies Soft Cable knit snood with fur trim PEARL
Offered by PARIELLA

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly Snood, 10 Nov. 2013
I think th is is one of the best snoods I have seen, there was a similar one on Lorraine's fashion spot with Mark Heyes, I had to have one and there was one identical practically on your site.

I havent worn it out yet as I dont get out a whole lot as I have PTSD, but the best thing about it is the fur makes it soft on the skin. I thought maybe the wool may be itchy, but having worn it for a while in the house I found it was pretty soft - so the fact it is a bit itchy on the neck that is why I took one star off, but I would recommend it if you arent worried about the slight itchiness.

As they say it is really on trend for this winter!!!

HP Pavilion DM1-4341EA 11.6-inch LED Notebook PC (ASH BLACK) - (AMD DUAL-CORE E2-1800 Processor 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD, WINDOWS 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice handy little notebook, 21 Sept. 2013
I like the notebook due to its size and its handiness to use anywhere.

I marked it down a star though due to the fact that I find it hard to type on as I am used to using a full sized keyboard and I found this very hard to type on. However I guess if I use it enough I will get used to it. I also am used to using a mouse instead of the keypad and as I usually use this in bed I cant use one, however, once again I only marked it down one star because again I will be able to get used to it.

For such a small notebook its got a wonderful sound by beatsaudio which is gr8 for music downloads.

I would highly recommend it.

HEROIN God's Own Medicine: HEROIN horrors!
HEROIN God's Own Medicine: HEROIN horrors!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Pagan so it's the Goddesses Own Medicine, 14 Aug. 2013
I gave it a 4* rather than 5 as although it was an excellent read it was way too short. I am a heroin addict 6 years clean. Through my years of using it was not like this THANK God though on a few day trips to Liverpool before the regeneration there were a lot of old buildings where you could go for a hit or a smoke. Whether they were slept in I can't say but I sure wouldn't have wanted too.

Also there are a lot of language differences but users would understand what's what. I was never in such a mess but I am sure many are, plus the cannibalism is something I can't say I have heard anything about.

It's sure pretty much bad enough to put ppl off. I am lucky in that I didn't get cravings but that's down to having a wonderful support network as much as a strong will.

Suzi