Profile for mikelfann > Reviews

Content by mikelfann

mikelfann

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
External USB 2.0 Slim DVD CD R/RW Drive Burner Writer for Netbook, Notebook, Desktop, Laptop, Webook Plug and Play for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8 Apple OSx. This is a DVD Writer
Offered by BarnacleBay Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars hatshita dvdrw, 28 Feb. 2015
The model is hatshita has a write speed of x4. A bit slow but great for the price! It's a plug and play and does the job for my windows 8 desktop. Nice 1!!

LiveNow!TV
LiveNow!TV

5.0 out of 5 stars catch up, catch up!, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: LiveNow!TV (App)
This is a great app with plenty of channels! Much better than the increasingly diminishing amount of channels on catch up TV!

Frostfire 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof, no batteries required)
Offered by Innovationstore

4.0 out of 5 stars enlightning!, 12 May 2014
I think this is a cracking little light! I live in Manchester and it has done nothing but rain since I put it over my shed door and after a week I now know it,s waterproof! I get up at 3am to go to work and get my push bike from the shed, its great to be able to see and not walk into the 4 bins the council gave me to smack into! If they stand the test of time I will get more of these! Phew!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars strider knife!, 7 May 2014
This just arrived, a really good looking knife! Nice and hefty for such a knife, good quality materials and very sturdy mechanism. However I give this knife 4 stars because there is no locking shut button. Wouldn't want to carry it in my trouser pocket! Very happy with it though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 1, 2014 9:35 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars reduce shipping please!, 29 April 2014
I have wanted this knife for a while now but I,m waiting for the price of postage to go down! Is this a mistake?
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2014 9:24 PM GMT

Mechanix Wear M-Pact Workshop Gloves Black Small
Mechanix Wear M-Pact Workshop Gloves Black Small
Offered by Fawkes Cycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 21 April 2014
Wondered what I bought when they arrived! They looked quite big for my hands. I have now worn them a couple of times and I seem to be growing in to them! They are not big but well padded, good quality! Like boxing gloves with dextrous fingers, my second pair of mechanix gloves.

Zehui Mens Boxers Briefs Shorts Underwear Underpants Color Matched Green Tag S
Zehui Mens Boxers Briefs Shorts Underwear Underpants Color Matched Green Tag S
Offered by FT-Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice!, 13 April 2014
Great pants! These are very comfortable for me. I find them very supporting, love the look and will be ordering more from Zehui even if they do take a week or two to arrive from China!

CEL AC12-3P Universal E-CUT 34mm for Non-Ferrous Metals & Wood (Pack of 3)
CEL AC12-3P Universal E-CUT 34mm for Non-Ferrous Metals & Wood (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars a cut above the rest?, 18 Mar. 2014
These just arrived. I have been looking for spare blades for my terratek multi tool, couldn't,t find anything! So I took a risk and ordered these. Hey presto! They fit just fine. The four is because I don't,t think they are going to last very long. :-)

EzyDog Neo Dog Collar, Large, Camouflage
EzyDog Neo Dog Collar, Large, Camouflage

5.0 out of 5 stars doggone collar!, 17 Mar. 2014
This arrived quite quickly, it is very sturdy but very comfortable for the dog (he told me!). The big plus for me is the big clip on ring. I can get him back on the quickly with this.

Terratek Oscillating Variable speed Multi Purpose Multi-Tool with 13 Piece accessory kit,Ideal for Cutting,scraping & sanding
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars replacements!, 16 Mar. 2014
This is a very handy tool indeed but can someone please tell where I can get replacement blades? PLEASE! This is the only reason I give it a 4.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4