Profile for Jamie Goodwin Author > Reviews

Content by Jamie Goodwin ...

Jamie Goodwin Author "Jamie Goodwin Author" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
USN Diet Fuel Ultralean Weight Control Meal Replacement Shake Powder, Strawberry - 1 kg
Price: 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Win win situation, 14 Dec 2013
Like others I found it too thick so now I mix just 3/4 of a scoop with a pint of water and a little milk, blend away and it tastes much nicer not being as thick. It also makes the product last a lot longer, so it's a win all round. Early indications say weight loss is happening, which isn't a moment too soon for this fat bloater. I aim to lose four stone to get back to my target weight. Using one shake for breakfast, normal evening meal and a shake in the evening to ward off the munchies.

Nike Air Max 90 Essential 001 (M82), Size 43
Nike Air Max 90 Essential 001 (M82), Size 43

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Sep 2013
Brought a pair of these on holiday as my regular walking shoes were hurting. very comfy and my feet feel much more supported than before. They have been drenched in heavy rain twice but each time dried out ok overnight

Goodbye, Dearest Holly: Ten Years On
Goodbye, Dearest Holly: Ten Years On
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wad it really ten years ago, 7 Sep 2013
Awful what these two families have been put through. Frightening to think it was ten years ago, it still feels much more recent. Appealing how the police treated the families in some way

Kinsman Standard Hardfoam Guitar Case - Electric
Kinsman Standard Hardfoam Guitar Case - Electric
Offered by Ivor Mairants Musicentre
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth 34, 18 May 2013
I got this reduced and I have to say it's fantastic. My Yamaha pacifica fits snugly and there's room still for fold up stand etc. Case is well made and sturdy, grab it while its reduced :)

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon (Nintendo 3DS)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 April 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was addicted to the gamecube version years ago. I brought a 3ds simply so I could play this game and it doesn't disapoint. Game play and graphics are super smooth and it's a whole lot of fun, just like the first game years ago. Plenty to do and keep you occupied. I LOVE it :)

My Prison Journal - Volume 2
My Prison Journal - Volume 2
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, 20 Feb 2013
One of those downloads I wish I hadn't spent 99p on, wasn't that great a read at all for me

Shop4 Red Hydro Gel X-Grip Skin Cover Case For Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet
Shop4 Red Hydro Gel X-Grip Skin Cover Case For Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Feb 2013
Fits the kindle fire very well and at 4 what's not to like. Has saved me scratching tha back of it up, also brought a screen protector

Sebo X4PET Automatic Vacuum Cleaner,  Black-Silver 1300W
Sebo X4PET Automatic Vacuum Cleaner, Black-Silver 1300W
Price: 249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Feb 2013
At last a hoover that really does pick up dog and cat fur. Very easy to put together and works like a dream. I have used tons of different hoovers over the years and none have picked up animal fluff better than this does.

Beyond Evil - Inside the Twisted Mind of Ian Huntley
Beyond Evil - Inside the Twisted Mind of Ian Huntley
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 4 Feb 2013
Awful crime and one that will .ever be forgotten, well written book, rip soham`s roses, you will never be forgotten

Smiffy's Duck Costume with Hood (Adult)
Smiffy's Duck Costume with Hood (Adult)
Price: 27.84

3.0 out of 5 stars not fantastic, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Duck Costume - Adult (Toy)
We use the suits for our charity, I have to say they are not brilliantly made. If you buy one do yourself a favour and allow time to re inforce all the seams with extra stitching as the seams fall apart really easily. I am 5'11 tall and can just about get into one with thin shorts and T shirt underneath.

On the plus side they come up ok if you hand wash them, dare not trust them in a machine wash tho :/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4