Profile for C > Reviews

Content by C

C

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as I hoped!, 12 Mar 2014
I am a big fan of Morganite and really liked the look of the photo of this one, a nice pale hue of pink almost salmon in colour. I was not to worried about the price of the gem compared to its size 5 X 3Mm because of the colour and as I know Morganite can be very expensive. When it arrived it was clear almost Zircon white, very little pink in the stone at all just a slight hint at the tip of the point and base of the pear cut. Not what I was expecting at all after looking at the picture I was very disappointed.

I will definitely buy from the seller again as service was good and prompt, but will have to decide carefully which gemstone I want.

My Little French Kitchen: Over 100 recipes from the mountains, market squares and shores of France
by Rachel Khoo

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, great recipes, 11 Feb 2014
my go to book when I want great food quickly. easy to follow and cook with a must for any one who loves to cook

Hygiplas Low Density Chopping Board Set - Set includes 6 boards, stainless steel rack and wipe clean wall chart.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for any who like to cook, best christmas present ever, 6 Jan 2014
fits nicely in the kitchen, good size boards not to large do not now how I copped in the kitchen before I got them, easy to clean as fit well in the sink and dishwasher. would highly recommend them and have done on several occasions.

would be a five star rating but the stand was bent out of shape during delivery, but still does the job and still using it. if ever I need to will bug again

Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer - Hang Or Stand In Oven
Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer - Hang Or Stand In Oven
Offered by accecity

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising! items not as pictured., 27 Dec 2013
the items I received were not the items pictured on amazon, they are cheaper versions. they do not even hang on the racks properly and fall off easily. they to weeks to arrive so I had to buy another one before thy arrived. not even worth sending back.

I would not recommend to anyone