Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for RM Brown > Reviews

Content by RM Brown

RM Brown "rachmarie1611" (Northampton, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ladies Supermini Folding Umbrella Black Butterflies Print Brolly Crook Handle
Ladies Supermini Folding Umbrella Black Butterflies Print Brolly Crook Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty umbrella, 21 Sept. 2013
I wanted a new umbrella to keep in my bag just in case. I wanted a nice bright umbrella but all the light umbrellas I could find were boring black.

This umbrella is really pretty, lovely and bright and I love the purple hook handle. It's surprisingly light and perfect for my bag. Can't wait for it to rain so I can try it out!

The Body Departed
The Body Departed
by J.R. Rain

3.0 out of 5 stars A good ghost story, 23 May 2013
This review is from: The Body Departed (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love all things supernatural so I was looking forward to reading The Body Departed and I wasn't disappointed. It's a good read told from the point of view of a ghost. It gets a little bit mushy with it's mentions of forgiveness and God but overall it was an enjoyable read.

Dying to Tell (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
Dying to Tell (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
by Rita Herron

3.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 23 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered Dying to Tell as I'm a huge fan of Karin Slaughter and have loved all of her books and this book was suggested to her fans. I found Dying to Tell a gripping read to begin with. The story is fast paced and action packed. However it quickly slowed and I found it a struggle to continue. I persevered and I'm glad I did as the story soon picked up pace again. Overall it was an enjoyable read.

Little Girls Lost (Carson Ryder, Book 6)
Little Girls Lost (Carson Ryder, Book 6)
by J. A. Kerley

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping thriller, 20 Nov. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A gripping thriller from beginning to end. Apparently it is the fourth book in a series although I haven't read the other books and had no problems enjoying this one. I enjoyed it a lot and will be ordering the rest of the series. A great read

The Neighbors
The Neighbors
by Ania Ahlborn

5.0 out of 5 stars The synopsis doesn't do this book justice!, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: The Neighbors (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'd put off reading this book for a couple of weeks because I'd read the blurb on the back and it didn't grab my attention. I finally gave in and ended up realising how wrong I'd been! I read this book in two days as I was unable to put it down. A gripping story from beginning to end. The synopsis does not do it justice.

Le Pain Des Fleurs Organic Quinoa Crispbread 125 g (Pack of 6)
Le Pain Des Fleurs Organic Quinoa Crispbread 125 g (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars Unusual but ok, 20 Nov. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The box contains two sealed bags of crispbreads. There were approx 15 in each bag. The crispbreads themselves were unusual but edible. They do have a slightly odd after taste. They were nice topped with soft cheese.

Remington D5017 Pro Dryer Kit - 2100 W
Remington D5017 Pro Dryer Kit - 2100 W
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars A great, powerful hair dryer, 29 Sept. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have really really thick hair so I've always struggled to find a decent, powerful hair dryer that doesn't t take half an hour to dry my hair. This hair dryer is the first that hasn't disappointed me.

A powerful hair dryer that is surprisingly quiet considering it's power. It has 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings along with a cool shot button. It's quite light to hold and looks great.

The grille at the back is removable allowing cleaning which is a huge advantage. I've had hair dryers previously that have broken due to the build up of dust in the back so I love the idea of being able to clean it.

The hair dryer comes in a stylish case with a round brush, a paddle brush and a diffuser. The case is really nice but it is massive and much bigger than I was expecting.

Overall, a great hair dryer and you get a lot of gear for your money. It would make a great gift. Definitely recommend it.

The Remains
The Remains
by Vincent Zandri

4.0 out of 5 stars A great, gripping read., 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Remains (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Remains is a dark and gripping story about a woman who is haunted by the memories of the man who abducted herself and her twin sister at 12 years old. It starts of strongly and maintains a decent pace throughout the book. The tension is built up well and leads to a thrilling finale.

A great, easy to read, entertaining mystery/thriller.

Once (Eve)
Once (Eve)
by Anna Carey

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Once (Eve) (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having read and really enjoyed Eve, the first in Anna Carey's dystopian trilogy, I was really looking forward to reading Once and I wasn't disappointed.

The story takes up right where Eve left off. There is no long rambling explanation of the previous book which always puts me of story series. Once jumps right back in to the story. All of the same characters are included, plus some new ones. The story is gripping and fast paced and I read the entire book in one sitting.

I'm really looking forward to the third instalment. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoyed Eve.

A Killing in the Hills (Bell Elkins 1)
A Killing in the Hills (Bell Elkins 1)
by Julia Keller

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow but steady, 2 Aug. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I admit that I really struggled to finish A Killing in the Hills. The premise really interested me and to begin with, I really did enjoy the story. I did find that after a while, the book began to feel like it was dragging.

It's not action-packed and was a slow read but it is a steady, interesting story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8