Profile for i dont care > Reviews

Content by i dont care

i dont care

MSI Z87-G45-GAMING ATX Motherboard (Intel Z87, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 6x USB3.0, GBE LAN, LGA1150 Socket)

5.0 out of 5 stars MSI Z87-G45, 25 Oct. 2013
Absolutely brilliant motherboard. Did a lot of research about this board and it really paid off. I am using a I5 4670K CPU and a coolermaster 412s cooler and even with that their is still a lot of room on the board. It does not interfere with my RAM either. The BIOS is very well layed out and makes it easy to overclock my CPU or rearrange my boot menu.

AKORD® 3.5MM Jack Gold Audio Aux Cable (1.5 Metre) for HTC iPad iPhone Tablet iPod MP3 PC Stereo (Light Blue)
Offered by Akord Technologies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue 3.5mm Aux cable, 10 Oct. 2013
Very happy with this product so far. My old aux cable was playing up and I wanted one to match the colour scheme in my car. This one caught my eye straight away as it comes in a variety of different colours. As stated in the title I bought the blue one, and it fits perfectly in to the aux slot in my car and the headphone jack in my phone which is very good as this means no loss in sound or quality. The material its made out of feels sturdy enough and doesn't feel like it will come apart or fray.

Links Choice 12 Foam Golf Balls
Links Choice 12 Foam Golf Balls

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the Product Feature, 11 April 2013
I have read some reviews and I have noticed that some people thought these were tennis balls. If they had taken 5 seconds of their precious time to read the product description; it quite clearly states, in black and white that "Simulates true golf ball flight (restricted distance)"