Profile for Miss Jacqueline Melvin > Reviews

Content by Miss Jacquelin...

Miss Jacqueline Melvin

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies Talking Watch with Gold Finish
Ladies Talking Watch with Gold Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for someone with sight problems, 19 April 2014
I haven't seen this item as it was a gift for my mum who has poor sight, She loves it and says it's easy to use.

Contraband [DVD]
Contraband [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kate Beckinsale
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 7.28

3.0 out of 5 stars action adventure, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Contraband [DVD] (DVD)
Entertaining enough action movie with Mark Walhberg that follows traditional action movie plot lines. Not his best movie but worth a watch. Fast delivery.

Big Miracle [DVD]
Big Miracle [DVD]
Dvd ~ Drew Barrymore
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: Big Miracle [DVD] (DVD)
Loved this true life story - lovely and touching family story about the rescue attempt of three whales stucvk in ice. Family feel good movie.

Lonely Planet Cyprus (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Cyprus (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 4 Oct 2013
I used this book dailly when in Cyprus to get around and plan my outings. Yes it is easdy to find information online but I love using the combination off the guidebook and internet and when on bathe go the guidebook is quick band crash reference without thge hassle/cost off finding internet connection. Some great tips in this lonely planet guide particularly resteraunts. Loved. My trip to Cyprus and this easy to follow guidebook was well used.

Hoya 52mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Hoya 52mm Pro-1 Digital UV Screw in Filter
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 18.10

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 4 Oct 2013
Delivered quickly easily fitted onto my Nikon D3100. I bought this mainly to give some proitectiokn to my lens. Unfortunately it regularly came loose from the camera despite care being taken to make sure it was screwed in tight enough and in bathe end it got broken having come loose again.

Peers Hardy Super Maze Ball (Green/ Orange/ Purple/ Pink/ Yellow/ Blue)
Peers Hardy Super Maze Ball (Green/ Orange/ Purple/ Pink/ Yellow/ Blue)
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 6.88

4.0 out of 5 stars hours of entrainment, 4 Oct 2013
I have a different maze ball which I love but bought this one as a gift four a friend. Good quality and he loves it spending many hours getting frustrated with it. Exactly what it is supposed to do - definitely for those with a bit if patience and determination not to give up. Good for older kids and adults alike.

BIRUGEAR 2-Pack Premium HD Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protector for Toshiba Excite Pure - 10.1 inch Tablet (AT15-A16 / AT10-A-104 WiFi) with *Microfiber Cloth*
Offered by BlueMall
Price: 1.95

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 4 Oct 2013
Purchased a double pack and I found both screen protectors were not a perfect fit for my Toshiba Excite tablet as the cut out for the camera was off centre causing some difficulties applying it which resulted in my first screen cover being wasted as I ended up with too many air bubbles under it as I had to remove it to avoid covering the camera and having a hangover at the edge of the tablet. A bit more successful with the second one after two attempts to apply it managed to get it in place covering the screen. Once on it does what is required but just take your time to place at appropriate place when you start as if the cut out is slightly off centre and you start at the edge you cover the camera and if you move slightly too far in to start you get an overhang at the other side and have to remove and start the application again resulting in more air bubbles, dust etc getting caught under the screen protector!!

USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
USB 2.0 A female to Micro USB B male Adapter Cable With OTG Function
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 4 Oct 2013
Works fine with my Toshiba Excite tablet. I have used it to connect a USB memory stick and SD card reader so fast and both have worked well. Quick delivery. Thanks

Targus Laptop Cooling Pad/Lap Chill Mat fits 15-17 inch Laptops - AWE55EU
Targus Laptop Cooling Pad/Lap Chill Mat fits 15-17 inch Laptops - AWE55EU
Price: 18.31

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 4 Oct 2013
My laptop started badly overheating when using it on my lap. Ordered thisTargus chill mat which arrived within 2 days. Easy to use just plug the lead into laptop USB port and sit laptop on the mat and since then I've had no more overheating. Have used it a couple of times without plugging into the USB and the design still allows more air into the base of the laptop and keeps it cool so no issues if you need to use you USB. The mat itself is comfy and laptop doesn't slide in thge various positions I sit in. Good value. Very happy with purchased and quick delivery. Thanks

2xfirst2savvv multifunctional black stylus pen with cap for TOSHIBA Excite Pure 10.1" Tablet
Offered by first2savvv
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 4 Oct 2013
I'm new to touch screen so it may be partly down to my inexperience with this but after a couple of days of using one of my two stylus pens I have found it doesn't work well and the screen on my tablet is not picking up the taps but works fine when using my finger.The other still seems to be OK though I have only been using it 5 days so will see how long it lasts!!

Page: 1 | 2