Profile for Mrs L > Reviews

Sivitec 4 Way 5 m Extension Lead Surge Protector
Sivitec 4 Way 5 m Extension Lead Surge Protector
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2015
Arrived the next day and just what I needed.

Always the Bridesmaid
Always the Bridesmaid

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, 22 May 2015
Another book from Lindsey I couldn't put down. I loved the characters and would love to see a sequel or two.

STORM STORE Women Clutch Crown Smart Pouch Purse Flip Strap Wallet Handbag For iPhone 3GS/4/4S iPhone 5/5S iPod Touch Mp3 Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 Case Multi-purpose (Pink)
Offered by A-SZCXTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Perfect for my holiday or going out on a night.

Manfrotto Style Collection Bella VI Shoulder Camera Bag for DSLR Cameras with 70 - 200mm Lens / Can Store 2 Additional Lenses / Flash Equipment / Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Jun. 2014
Bought this as I had bought a new lens and wanted to keep all my stuff together. I carried this and a few personal items round on holiday and it didn't look out of place as my bag of choice.

African Mango Burn (2 Bottles) - The Ultimate African Mango Fat Burning, Weight Loss, Appetite Suppressing Diet Pill

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 6 Jun. 2014
I changed nothing in my diet or my exercise routine and I saw no change at all in my weight. I think if taken with a change in diet or added exercise then you may loose weight but I don't think it will be down to the supplements.

COMPLETE PINK FLEECE OUTFIT JACKET/TROUSERS/MITTENS [DOLL NOT INCLUDED] FOR 14-18 INCH [35-45 CM ] DOLLS SUCH AS 43 CM BABY BORN , TINY TEARS , COROLLE AND GOTZ DOLLS OF THIS HEIGHT.
Offered by Frilly Lily

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 15 Nov. 2013
So lovely and soft and definitely doesn't feel like those nylon cheap costumes you get in the shops. Will be buying many more items in the future I am sure.

Calling Mrs Christmas
Calling Mrs Christmas
by Carole Matthews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel good book, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Calling Mrs Christmas (Paperback)
As usual another great book from Carole Matthews. I loved this story with lots of twists and a lovely down to earth ending. Never like getting to the ending of books as good as this.