Profile for Pierce > Reviews

BRAND new Tohisba PA3817U-1BRS PABAS228 10.8V 48WH 4200MAH---Genuine original
BRAND new Tohisba PA3817U-1BRS PABAS228 10.8V 48WH 4200MAH---Genuine original
Offered by Batt_Pit

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 July 2015
I am sorry to say that it wasn't any good for my laptop despite being the same reference number. There were a couple of differences in appearance from the original battery that came with the laptop and it was a very snug fit.

Sirdar (Hayfield) Bonus Aran Wool Knitting Yarn Celtic Grey 997 - per 400g ball
Sirdar (Hayfield) Bonus Aran Wool Knitting Yarn Celtic Grey 997 - per 400g ball
Offered by The Happy Knitter Wool Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased all round, 27 Jan. 2015
Knitting up really well. Just about to finish back of jacket. Wool delivered very quickly. Very pleased all round.

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 150 - 200 Cm - For net curtains or lightweight voiles
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars ... purchasers of this item suggesting that this was an easy way to keep a fly curtain up at an ..., 16 Oct. 2014
Thanks to the previous purchasers of this item suggesting that this was an easy way to keep a fly curtain up at an external door. Great success, all I had to do was put a hem on the top of the curtain for the pole to go through and then hang the curtain. Delivered well within the date suggested. Excellent buy.

Womens Navy Faux Fur Lined Slipper Boots Shoes SIZE 7
Womens Navy Faux Fur Lined Slipper Boots Shoes SIZE 7
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Waarm Toes, 1 Sept. 2014
They are just the ticket i live in a cottage and there are still some draughts. When the lining has worn down a bit they will be a perfect fit. Delivery was within the stated dates despite being sent by royal mail!

Womens Faux Suede Sand Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Size UK 7
Womens Faux Suede Sand Furry Bootee Slipper Ladies Warm Slippers Size UK 7
Offered by Crazy Toes

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm toes, 1 Sept. 2014
I needed to replace an old pair of sheepskin slippers but they have rocketed in price so found these and they are just as good and in fact smarter. With the warm lining they are a snug fit but with wear they will be a perfect fit. Delivery was within the date stated. Very Happy with my purchase.

BPRO ® 12 VACUUM COMPRESSED STORAGE SAVING SPACE BAGS 80 X 60 CM Clothing, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Curtains including free first class delivery in uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially they were very good but I have found that the plastic becomes brittle ..., 30 Jun. 2014
These bags were filled with sheets, towels etc for a move of home. Initially they were very good but I have found that the plastic becomes brittle and now all bags have holes so I have found a better way of storing items. They were very good as I could see at a glance what was inside.

Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer
Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch Designer
Offered by Zartek UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a lot of good pictures that I would like to transfer to cross ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I will admit I haven't used this program yet as I am still sorting through boxes having moved address. I have a lot of good pictures that I would like to transfer to cross stitch so I hope it will do the job for me.

Silvine Record Cards 127x77mm Plain Pack of 100 - Color: White
Silvine Record Cards 127x77mm Plain Pack of 100 - Color: White
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars I should have read the details a bit more carefully ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I should have read the details a bit more carefully as I wanted lined cards and these are unlined but I have got used to them now. I have always been able to buy this type of record card in local shops but I failed to find any; thank you amazon for selling them.

PIGEON HOLE - 588 CD / 378 DVD Blu-ray Media Storage Unit - Oak
PIGEON HOLE - 588 CD / 378 DVD Blu-ray Media Storage Unit - Oak
Offered by Watsons on the Web

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this a year ago and it is now ..., 30 Jun. 2014
I purchased this a year ago and it is now full. The only thing I would say is that videos have to be placed on their sides. Compartments could have been a bit larger.

Ladies White Anti Allergenic Rubber/Silicon Sports Watch - Large Strap (24cm) Jumbo Case (48mm) (SR014)
Offered by BM ENTERPRISE (UK) LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun. 2014
Very easy to read. Arrived in good time. For the price it is an excellent buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7