Profile for JS > Reviews

Lalaloopsy (Nintendo DS)
Lalaloopsy (Nintendo DS)
Offered by 666 Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter as she loves Lalaloopsy. The game is brilliant and keeps her occupied for ages.

Item came before expected delivery date.

A***

Mens Mr Bang Tidy Keith Lemon Celebrity Juice Funny Top T-shirt Charcoal Grey Extra large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my husband for Christmas. Sizing was accurate and quality of t-shirt was excellent. Husband absolutely loved it!

LeapFrog Explorer Game: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my 5 year old niece for Christmas. She loves it and it has kept her entertained for hours. Game is easy to follow and enjoyable too.

Unisex Mens/Womens Thinsulate Heavy Knit Winter/Ski Thermal Hat (40g) - Thermal Warm Hat
Offered by onpointlook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my husband. Really well made and does the job perfectly. Would recommend this product to anyone thinking of buying a new hat in this cold weather.

Smiffys Pirate Set with Hook Telescope Compass and Eyepatch
Smiffys Pirate Set with Hook Telescope Compass and Eyepatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought for my nephew for his 3rd birthday. He absolutely loved it. Really great buy. Well made and sturdy. He especially loved the telescope and eye patch :-)

Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game
Ravensburger Toy Story Giant Card game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 16 Dec. 2013
I bought this item for my daughter for Christmas. She loves toy story and card games so it is the ideal stocking filler for her. Very pleased with product and item was delivered really quickly.

What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)
What Have I Done? (No Greater Love Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 17 Feb. 2013
I couldn't put this book down. Fantastically written. Hard hitting and heart warming all in one. Would definitely recommend it.

Jim Knighthorse Series: First Three Books
Jim Knighthorse Series: First Three Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Jan. 2013
Good storylines. Amusing and serious in one. Would recommend this author. Will definitely look out for more by this author.

Hidden (Bone Secrets Series, Book 1)
Hidden (Bone Secrets Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read., 9 Jan. 2013
Once I started this book I found it hard to put down. Great story that has you on the edge of your seat. Highly recommended.

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Case (Pink)
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Case (Pink)
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 1 April 2012
This case is perfect for carrying the Leapfrog Explorer around and has space to put in games too. My 3 year old daughter loves it and it also stops the Explorer/games getting damaged.

Page: 1 | 2