Profile for Frances > Reviews

Content by Frances

Frances

Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy 3): Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy: Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars Wildly imaginative, immersive and believable, 31 July 2014
This trilogy was a roller coaster ride and I enjoyed every page. From the first book it draws you in, from the world we know, to a world where all kinds of beings are vividly real. Readers of all ages with a taste for magic, romance and adventure will enjoy this story.

Eufloria HD
Eufloria HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, immersive, fascinating, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Eufloria HD (App)
Lovely game. Like that the speed of play can be adjusted or paused. Great teaching from mother tree as you move up the levels.

Morrisons Magazine
Morrisons Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Morrisons Magazine (App)
Good recipes, great functionality, all well thought through, and it's free too! Like the timer built into the recipe pages, seasonal recipes, and the 'my recipe scrapbook'.

The Circle
The Circle

4.0 out of 5 stars Utopia or nightmare, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Circle (Kindle Edition)
Entertaining and thought-provoking read. I enjoyed the gradual spiralling outwards from a dream job to an increasingly claustrophobic regime. Excuse me while I delete all my social media profiles....

The Universe versus Alex Woods
The Universe versus Alex Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away, 6 Jan 2014
Best story I've read in a long time. Delightful writing style, solid, believable characters and a plot that confronts a true issue of our age with a light and thoughtful touch. And Kurt Vonnegut too... I'll be recommending this all year