Profile for Stickers71 > Reviews

XX
XX
Price: 6.09

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: XX (Audio CD)
This is the second time I've bought this album as my first copy got scratched by my daughter!! The intro alone gives me chills! Definitely my favourite of their albums, although their second is growing on me!

Long Way Down
Long Way Down
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Long Way Down (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album which I bought as I'm going to see him in October. Beautiful voice, great song writing. I can hear an influence of early Bowie.

Leitz Click & Store Media Storage Box (White) - ref 60410001
Leitz Click & Store Media Storage Box (White) - ref 60410001
Price: 8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 13 Sep 2013
I'm really pleased with this box. It's a nice sturdy quality and great value. I would definitely buy more in the future.

Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Offered by gadgetwarehouse
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 13 Sep 2013
I was looking for some earphones for my daughter to use on her iPod. These are great. Fantastic value and although I share her taste in music it's nice to not be able to hear her listening to it through her earphones when I sit next to her!!

I'm going to buy another pair for me!

Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Aug 2013
These scissors were great value and arrived really quickly. Just the same as the ones my daughter uses at school. Good quality for the money.

John Hughes Collection (Pretty In Pink / Some Kind of Wonderful / Ferris Bueller's Day Off) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Haynie
Price: 7.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant set of DVD's, 12 Aug 2013
These DVD's were excellent value and I love these old classics. Looking forward to my daughters watching these with me when they're a little bit older!!

All Our Favourite Stories
All Our Favourite Stories
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 12 Aug 2013
I bought this album after seeing them play live. Fantastic album which makes these summer days that little bit more sunny!!!

Left Hand Writing Skills: Book 1: Fabulous Fine Motor Practice: Fabulous Fine Motor Practice bk. 1
by Mark Stewart
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book!!, 12 Aug 2013
I love this book!! I work as a teaching assistant and have used this book for my own daughter who is a lefty and I have also shown it to other mums at my school who have lefty children. They have gone on to buy the book and their children have loved it too. The pages are interesting and keep my daughter far more engaged than when she uses the regular hand writing booklets from school.

The Left-hander's Handbook: How to Succeed in a Right-handed World - For Teachers and Parents of Left-handed Children
by Diane Paul
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book, 12 Aug 2013
This book has been fantastic for my daughter. SHe has just finished year 2 and has struggled with writing due to being a lefty! I showed the relevant pages to her teacher and they implemented the techniques suggested. I felt it also gave a really good insight into being a lefty and the obstacles they face. It has helped her loads at home too.

Make and Colour Paper Dolls (Make & Colour)
Make and Colour Paper Dolls (Make & Colour)
by Clare Beaton
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, 12 Aug 2013
My youngest daughter loves this book and has had lots of fun with it. It's great value and I've enjoyed the 'old school' feel it has about it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4