Profile for Stickers71 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Wild & Wolf Celia Birtwell Pretty Woman Notebook
Wild & Wolf Celia Birtwell Pretty Woman Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful notebook, 13 Sep 2013
My daughter is an avid writer and artist! She loves this notebook. Really sturdy with a very pretty design, and great value!!

Homescapes - 100% Cotton - Owl - Filled Cushion - 45 x 45 cm Square - 18 x 18 Inches - Orange Red White - 100% Cotton - Cover Well Filled Pad - Washable
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful product, 13 Sep 2013
My daughter is over the moon with this cushion! It's lovely quality and after washing the cover a couple of times I can say it still looks like new! Lovely full cushion pad inside that has really kept it's shape well.

Wait For Me
Wait For Me
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Wait For Me (Audio CD)
I love this album. It's a brilliant feel good collection of songs that you can't help but sing to and jump up and down to!! If you get the chance to see them live then do, they are amazing!!!

An Awesome Wave
An Awesome Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: An Awesome Wave (Audio CD)
I have fallen in love with this band after seeing them at Latitude. This album is absolutely brilliant. Every song is individual and not a filler to be found. Amazing depth and so original. I would urge anyone to buy this and if you get the chance see them live, they rock!!!

XX
XX

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: XX (Audio CD)
This is the second time I've bought this album as my first copy got scratched by my daughter!! The intro alone gives me chills! Definitely my favourite of their albums, although their second is growing on me!

Long Way Down
Long Way Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this album!, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Long Way Down (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album which I bought as I'm going to see him in October. Beautiful voice, great song writing. I can hear an influence of early Bowie.

Leitz Click & Store Media Storage Box (White) - ref 60410001
Leitz Click & Store Media Storage Box (White) - ref 60410001

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 13 Sep 2013
I'm really pleased with this box. It's a nice sturdy quality and great value. I would definitely buy more in the future.

Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Blue Metal iPod MP3 Earphones
Offered by BestDeals onl

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value, 13 Sep 2013
I was looking for some earphones for my daughter to use on her iPod. These are great. Fantastic value and although I share her taste in music it's nice to not be able to hear her listening to it through her earphones when I sit next to her!!

I'm going to buy another pair for me!

Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Children's Left Handed Safety Scissors
Offered by Be Creative

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Aug 2013
These scissors were great value and arrived really quickly. Just the same as the ones my daughter uses at school. Good quality for the money.

John Hughes Collection (Pretty In Pink / Some Kind of Wonderful / Ferris Bueller's Day Off) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jim Haynie
Offered by RevisionNet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant set of DVD's, 12 Aug 2013
These DVD's were excellent value and I love these old classics. Looking forward to my daughters watching these with me when they're a little bit older!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4