Profile for Kelly Ross > Reviews

Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Offered by VA-Home.
Price: 1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, 10 Dec 2013
This item was delivered really fast and is exactly as described. Looks just as good product as the more expensive ones. Unfortunately for me having a bit of a "dumb" moment, wasn't until I received it that I realised I need a micro hdmi cable. Thank you for being cheap enough to not break the bank and make me cry because of a silly mistake I made. Have now ordered the correct cable.

LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles
LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles
Offered by Toybroker-UK
Price: 27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Original Lego!, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: LEGO Model 6119: Roof Tiles (Toy)
Good to see "old fashioned" Lego. Bought along with bricks and Windows and doors. Will have hours of fun (well obviously I mean my son will).

LEGO Model 6117: Doors & Windows
LEGO Model 6117: Doors & Windows

5.0 out of 5 stars original Lego, 2 Dec 2013
It was great to see "proper" Lego such as the kind I had growing up where you have to totally use your imagination to build things. Bought this along with bricks and roof tiles and I know my son (and I) will have hours of fun making things and playing.

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6153: Cinderella's Carriage
LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6153: Cinderella's Carriage
Price: 15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 2 Dec 2013
You can't go wrong with Lego (Duplo). This set looks really good and is a must for little girls who love Disney Princesses. It looks amazing and of course, good for hand eye coordination and hours of FUN!

LEGO DUPLO Disney Princess 6152: Snow White's Cottage

Main Charger For Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Offered by LOGICS TRADERS LIMITED
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Kindle charger!, 2 Dec 2013
This charger works fine on my Kindle Fire HD and my mobile phone. Only thing is that green light comes on when not connected to device, red light on when charging however doesn't change back to green when fully charged. Do the same job as Kindle charger for a fraction of the cost.

LEGO DUPLO 10517: My First Garden
LEGO DUPLO 10517: My First Garden
Offered by jadlamracingmodels
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 2 Dec 2013
What can I say?? It's Lego ( Duplo) so absolutely no faults. Suitable for boys and girls. Can't go wrong with this.

Money Lover
Money Lover
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Money Lover (App)
Very good app for helping to keep on top of your finances. Only thing I think would make it better would be for more of an option for repeat dates (fortnightly, 4 weekly etc) otherwise I really like this app and find it extremely useful.

TV Stand Pine Cabinet 2 Door Entertainment Unit with Shelves Waxed Solid Pine *Brand New*
Offered by Home Essentials Inc (Delivery only to Mainland UK)
Price: 59.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 2 Dec 2013
Unit looks slightly darker than picture. There are a few scratches and chips on the unit though. One of the doors, although not squint, looks it as the cut and design on the front of the door IS squint. Had already assembled the unit prior to noticing the majority of these flaws so have not returned it. It is a sturdy and good looking TV Unit but my advice, definitely double check everything before assembly.

Guess The Movie - Horror Movies
Guess The Movie - Horror Movies
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars fun app, 27 Oct 2013
Gets the brain cells working. A pretty addictive app bringing back memories. Easy to forget the time when playing. Not a fan of apps where you have to pay for things, thankfully, not needed.

Page: 1 | 2