Profile for porter > Reviews

Content by porter

porter

Sleek Gadgets® - Premium Edition Purple Polka Dots Stylus Pen with Soft Rubber End for New Tesco Hudl 7" Tablet
Offered by SLEEK GADGETS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stylus pen, 30 Sep 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to use with her Hudl. It works well and is a nice design.

Kipling Women's Delphin N Shoulder Bag K12389A95 Dazzling Beige
Kipling Women's Delphin N Shoulder Bag K12389A95 Dazzling Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 9 Sep 2014
I bought this bag for going on holiday as it is a lovely colour that will go with most outfits. I don't like big bags as I can never find what I am looking for! This is not a huge bag but has several pockets for you to store things. A handy mobile phone pocket means I always know where my phone is. I use it for purse, car keys, phone, small hair brush etc. There is a pocket at the back which is also handy. I now use it at home too for casual use. A good buy.

Hey Hey Handbags - Large Oversized Canvas Holdall Handbag, Colour : Fox Natural Beige
Offered by Hey Hey Twenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overnight bag, 9 Sep 2014
This is a great bag and can fit loads of stuff in it. Have used it as an overnight bag. The bag is well made and the carry handles are very strong. I've had several compliments as it looks good.

Large Punch balloons assorted colours pack of 10
Large Punch balloons assorted colours pack of 10
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good party balloons, 31 July 2011
I bought these balloons for party bags for my daughter's 4th birthday. We tried one out to see if it was any good and I put some rice in it so it would make lots of noise (what was I thinking?!). My daughter has had great fun bouncing it around and the balloon has lasted a long time. The only thing I would mention is that the balloons have motifs on them and a lot of them were ones of football boots and footballs (about 50%). We had a mixed party so it was fine however, if you have a 'girly girl' this might be a problem.

Flying Dinosaur Glider
Flying Dinosaur Glider
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Flying Dinosaur Glider (Toy)
Bought these for party bags and was quite happy with them. For the price paid they were worth it and glided well. Would recommend.

VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 16 April 2011
This camera is excellent. My 3 and a half year old daughter loves taking photos particularly with the special effects, which are very funny. She also plays the games that come with the camera. We have not had to buy a memory card as the one that comes with the camera is more than adequate. She has also dropped it several times which hasn't affected the camera at all as it is well protected.

Mini Mice Children's Character Headphones My Ladybird
Mini Mice Children's Character Headphones My Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy travellers, 3 Oct 2010
I bought these headphones for my 3 year old daughter. From reading previous reviews I was unsure whether they would fit or if she would keep them on. We have used them on long car journeys and they have been great. They are a little loose on top of her head but stay on and do not fall off. She likes the ladybird design so I think that hepled. The sound quality is good, before she would have to listen to the DVD over the noise of the car etc. so this is much better. It also means we don't have to listen to the Peppa Pig music every 5 minutes - hooray!! I did check the volume level to make sure they weren't too loud. All in all a good buy.

Citronella Garden Candle Flares (Set of 3)
Citronella Garden Candle Flares (Set of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good candles, 3 Oct 2010
I bought these candles for a friends 40th bbq. They are a good height and burnt for quite some time, over 3 hours. We didn't have any problem with insects so presumably the citronella bit worked. They also help to give a nice atomsphere to a party.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, 3 Oct 2010
These are good quality, well made slippers. The velcro fastening makes sure they don't fall off and my 3 year old daughter can easily put them on and take them off herself. Would recommend.