Profile for porter > Reviews

Content by porter

porter

Page: 1 | 2
New! eos Organic Lip Balm, 5 Pack, Passion Fruit, Blueberry AƧaƭ, Strawberry Sorbet, Sumner Fruit and Sweet Mint
Offered by Parkway Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old daughter bought these with her birthday ..., 11 Mar. 2016
My 8 year old daughter bought these with her birthday money, I did try to persuade her to buy one and not 5. They do smell lovely and feel silky smooth.

JACK WOLFSKIN Clarenville Insulated Ladies Jacket, Black, M
JACK WOLFSKIN Clarenville Insulated Ladies Jacket, Black, M
Offered by Sport Schäftlmaier

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, sizing a bit off, 17 Feb. 2016
This is a lovely jacket. Unfortunately it is far too big for me. I am usually a size 12 so went for medium which was advertised as 12-14. It was very big. I have since returned it and ordered a small. The small is apparently a size 10 and it fits me perfectly. I would recommend this jacket as it is smart and is very cosy. However watch out for the sizing.

Masters Golf Trolley Webbing Straps Fully Adjustable 2 Per Pack
Masters Golf Trolley Webbing Straps Fully Adjustable 2 Per Pack
Offered by Golf Components Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 15 Oct. 2015
This does the job of strapping my golf bag to my trolley perfectly.

John Adams Ideal Rummikub Classic
John Adams Ideal Rummikub Classic

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is great for children and adults, 28 Aug. 2015
This game is great for children and adults. Some games last 10 minutes and others can go on for much longer. We play the two minute rule when the game goes on a bit to speed things up. My 8 year old daughter enjoys playing it, as does my 12 year old nephew. I bought this game for my nephew when he liked playing it with us. We have the Ideal version as pictured however, for my nephew's gift I actually received the Pressman version which is packaged differently (the box was also bashed a bit). I was a bit worried by this but my sister says the pieces are the same and good quality.

Sleek Gadgets® - Premium Edition Purple Polka Dots Stylus Pen with Soft Rubber End for New Tesco Hudl 7" Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stylus pen, 30 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter to use with her Hudl. It works well and is a nice design.

Kipling Women's Delphin N Shoulder Bag K12389A95 Dazzling Beige
Kipling Women's Delphin N Shoulder Bag K12389A95 Dazzling Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy bag, 9 Sept. 2014
I bought this bag for going on holiday as it is a lovely colour that will go with most outfits. I don't like big bags as I can never find what I am looking for! This is not a huge bag but has several pockets for you to store things. A handy mobile phone pocket means I always know where my phone is. I use it for purse, car keys, phone, small hair brush etc. There is a pocket at the back which is also handy. I now use it at home too for casual use. A good buy.

Hey Hey Handbags - Large Oversized Canvas Holdall Handbag, Colour : Fox Natural Beige
Offered by Hey Hey Twenty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overnight bag, 9 Sept. 2014
This is a great bag and can fit loads of stuff in it. Have used it as an overnight bag. The bag is well made and the carry handles are very strong. I've had several compliments as it looks good.

Large Punch balloons assorted colours pack of 10
Large Punch balloons assorted colours pack of 10
Offered by Robelli Online (UK SHIPPER)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good party balloons, 31 July 2011
I bought these balloons for party bags for my daughter's 4th birthday. We tried one out to see if it was any good and I put some rice in it so it would make lots of noise (what was I thinking?!). My daughter has had great fun bouncing it around and the balloon has lasted a long time. The only thing I would mention is that the balloons have motifs on them and a lot of them were ones of football boots and footballs (about 50%). We had a mixed party so it was fine however, if you have a 'girly girl' this might be a problem.

Flying Dinosaur Glider
Flying Dinosaur Glider
Offered by Sea of Celebrations Party Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for party bags, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Flying Dinosaur Glider (Toy)
Bought these for party bags and was quite happy with them. For the price paid they were worth it and glided well. Would recommend.

VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)
VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 16 April 2011
This camera is excellent. My 3 and a half year old daughter loves taking photos particularly with the special effects, which are very funny. She also plays the games that come with the camera. We have not had to buy a memory card as the one that comes with the camera is more than adequate. She has also dropped it several times which hasn't affected the camera at all as it is well protected.

Page: 1 | 2