Profile for Deborah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Accidents Waiting to Happen
Accidents Waiting to Happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectation, 14 April 2015
Beyond expectation! A page turner from start to finish.

Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake SPECIAL OFFER 2 x ILB
Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake SPECIAL OFFER 2 x ILB
Offered by Taste Of Barbados

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake to die for!, 18 Mar. 2015
As always, I am never disappointed with this cake and has gifted it to people who have described it as being very yummy. No need to bake a Xmas rum cake when you can have Tortola Rum with such little effort or fuss! Love it! Love it! This cake can be gifted for all special occasions and it has saved me many times When I had to come up with a last minute gift.

Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake 1lb.
Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake 1lb.
Offered by Taste Of Barbados

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cake!, 30 Jan. 2015
Simply the best!

Grenada map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
Grenada map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
Offered by cheekymonkeydesigns2000

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal gift, 30 Jan. 2015
A friend visited Grenada, and forgot to buy a fridge magnet and asked me to buy her one when I go there. I decided to check on Amazon, instead of waiting until my visit. I was rewarded with being able to find that it was available and was able to surprise my friend. I also bought one for myself. A very good product and will highly recommend it. Good value for money as well.

The Last Passenger
The Last Passenger

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great!, 7 Jan. 2015
ThIs was definitely not my cup tea! It started off well, but the twists and turns didn't make sense to me. Maybe I lack the ability to link some of twists and turns.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read!, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
It's one of those titles that I was put off by, but was encouraged to read it, by a friend who had just finished reading it. Lucky for me that I did, because it's one of those books that you would stay up all night to complete, and I did! It was a really good read, and I have since seen the film.

S2A New Womens Ladies Quilted Faux Fur Lined Thick Sole Mid Calf Boot Shoes Black Size 8 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
Very warm and good value for money! I plan to buy another one, in a different colour.

The Forever Girl
The Forever Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual for A M S, 21 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Forever Girl (Kindle Edition)
It kept me engaged but it was such a massive deviation from the usual, that I was a bit disappointed, nonetheless, a cracking read.

The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series Book 15)
The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series Book 15)

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series keeps me gripped to my seat, 28 Oct. 2014
I wanted more and was disappointed that it came to an end. Love the series and cannot wait to read the next one. Charlies as a secretary gave me a big laugh and Mm Makutsi, she never suprises me. What a wonderful writer Alexander McCall Smith is!

Ghana (Bradt Travel Guides)
Ghana (Bradt Travel Guides)
by Philip Briggs

4.0 out of 5 stars Very detailed but some more colour photos would have made ..., 20 Aug. 2014
Very detailed but some more colour photos would have made me give this book a 5 star rating. Briggs has provided extensive details and he was spot with his advice on pricing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3