Profile for Deborah > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden
The Girl Who Saved the King of Sweden

5.0 out of 5 stars A hilarious read!, 22 July 2015
Quirky! Hilarious! Jonasson has not disappointed, yet again.Like the One Hundred Year Old Man who Jumped Out of the Window, this book is in a similar vein, and you just don't want to put it down. I derived tremendous enjoyment from reading it. The author knows how to keep you engaged and entertained. The characters and plots are far fetched but they keep you wanting more.......

Wind-up Plane Book (Usborne Wind-up Books)
Wind-up Plane Book (Usborne Wind-up Books)
by Gill Doherty
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2015
Bought this as a gigt

Don't Look Back
Don't Look Back

2.0 out of 5 stars This book was recommended by a friend who had made good recommendations in ..., 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Don't Look Back (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended by a friend who had made good recommendations in the past, however, this book was very difficult to read. I never finished reading it and would say that it is not memorable.

Accidents Waiting to Happen
Accidents Waiting to Happen

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectation, 14 April 2015
Beyond expectation! A page turner from start to finish.

Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake SPECIAL OFFER 2 x ILB
Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake SPECIAL OFFER 2 x ILB
Offered by Taste Of Barbados

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake to die for!, 18 Mar. 2015
As always, I am never disappointed with this cake and has gifted it to people who have described it as being very yummy. No need to bake a Xmas rum cake when you can have Tortola Rum with such little effort or fuss! Love it! Love it! This cake can be gifted for all special occasions and it has saved me many times When I had to come up with a last minute gift.

Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake 1lb.
Tortuga Golden Original family size Rum Cake 1lb.
Offered by Taste Of Barbados

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cake!, 30 Jan. 2015
Simply the best!

Grenada map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
Grenada map Gift Souvenir Fridge Magnet
Offered by cheekymonkeydesigns2000

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal gift, 30 Jan. 2015
A friend visited Grenada, and forgot to buy a fridge magnet and asked me to buy her one when I go there. I decided to check on Amazon, instead of waiting until my visit. I was rewarded with being able to find that it was available and was able to surprise my friend. I also bought one for myself. A very good product and will highly recommend it. Good value for money as well.

The Last Passenger
The Last Passenger

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great!, 7 Jan. 2015
ThIs was definitely not my cup tea! It started off well, but the twists and turns didn't make sense to me. Maybe I lack the ability to link some of twists and turns.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking read!, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
It's one of those titles that I was put off by, but was encouraged to read it, by a friend who had just finished reading it. Lucky for me that I did, because it's one of those books that you would stay up all night to complete, and I did! It was a really good read, and I have since seen the film.

S2A New Womens Ladies Quilted Faux Fur Lined Thick Sole Mid Calf Boot Shoes Black Size 8 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
Very warm and good value for money! I plan to buy another one, in a different colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4