Profile for Sara Steele > Reviews

Content by Sara Steele

Sara Steele

by Martina Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Close (Hardcover)
I love Martina Cole, she is one of my all time favourite authors.I am never disappointed when I buy one of her books.The book was in very good condition,probably better than it was described as.It arrived well within the allotted time.I am very happy with my purchase.

The Man
The Man
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Man (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this song,and I love everything this guy does.He is fantastic.The buying experience was brill,it was downloaded to my computer in seconds.

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Jun 2014
Before I read this book I'd read a review where someone said 'this book changed my life' and I would cynically think that person must know the author,or that the review was written by the author! I hate to say it but this book ACTUALLY changed my life.I cannot recommend this book highly enough,it is one I will read again and again.It is so so powerful,words cannot describe.Do yourself a favour,buy this book!

SAVFY Womens Ladies Stylish Sexy Hot Loose Batwing Dolman Lace Blouses Top T-shirt Fit UK Size 8-20, Batwing Style, Long Sleeves, Loose Style (XL (UK16-18), Black)
Offered by IDEAL-TECH(10-25 days to receive)
Price: 6.54

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, 5 Jun 2014
This top looks very different in real life.The sizes are extremely small so if you are going to purchase one I'd recommend you go at least one size,if not too sizes bigger.Mine is in the back of my wardrobe as it was way too small but it would cost more to send it back to China than it did to buy it.I guess you get what you pay for.

No More Negative Thinking: How to Be Positive, Happy, and Optimistic All the Time (Achieve Success and Happiness in Record Time) (Positive Thinking and Personal Development Book 1)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jun 2014
I found this book really helpful at a time when I really needed it.As a result I have started following this author with interest as I can relate to a lot of what he says and the books he has recommended have really changed me and my life.I purchased this as an ebook so it arrived immediately.This book was definitely a stepping stone towards a more productive life and a more pleasurable existence.

Circus Elephant: Realizing How Powerful You Truly Are
Circus Elephant: Realizing How Powerful You Truly Are
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 5 Jun 2014
Although there were a few spelling and grammatical errors(hence the 4 star rating),I found this book to be very inspiring and motivating at a time when I really needed it.For a free book I think it was very good, and one that I will read again.I purchased it as an ebook so it arrived immediately.

NEW Rechargeable BATTERY for Nintendo Wii REMOTE CONTROLLER + USB Charger Cable
NEW Rechargeable BATTERY for Nintendo Wii REMOTE CONTROLLER + USB Charger Cable
Offered by Ninjas Castle
Price: 7.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 1 May 2014
I initially charged it for 12 hours,as instructed.It worked on and off for the first 3 or 4 days and hasn't worked since.The light comes on when it you plug it in to charge but it doesn't do anything when you put it in the wiimote.Gutted

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life (Allen Carrs Easy Way)
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy non smoker, 29 Mar 2014
This guy is a genius.I was a smoker for 19yrs and had made numerous attempts to quit, but could never get past day 3 when using the willpower method.I finished reading the book 6 days ago and quit immediately.I haven't suffered any bad pangs because reading this book took away my desire to smoke.I have more energy, more money and feel free for the first time since I started smoking at 12 years old.As Allen Carr says try it, what have you got to lose.
I cannot rate this book highly enough.

Miss Daisys Polycotton Non-Allergenic Pillows 2 Pack Manufactured In The UK!!!
Miss Daisys Polycotton Non-Allergenic Pillows 2 Pack Manufactured In The UK!!!
Offered by DLF Wholesale
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 Mar 2014
This item was exactly as described on Amazon.It arrived well within the allotted time.3 months on they are starting to go a bit flat but for the price I really can't complain.They are far superior to some of the cheap pillows I have purchased in the past.I am very happy with my purchase.