Profile for A. Lawrence > Reviews

Content by A. Lawrence

A. Lawrence (Island Gardens, London)

Cross Contour Red Ballpoint Pen
Cross Contour Red Ballpoint Pen
Offered by A.T Cross Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality pen and speedy delivery via supersaver, 21 Jan 2010
I ordered this pen from amazon via supersaver delivery on Monday and it arrived first thing on Thursday. The pen has been made to a high specification - it is comfortable to use, feels nice and "weighty" in my hand and the ink flows smoothly. Having bought one for office use I am going to get one for use at home as well. Highly recommended.

The Best Short Stories (Wordsworth Classics)
The Best Short Stories (Wordsworth Classics)
by Guy de Maupassant

5.0 out of 5 stars A book of gems, 23 Jan 2009
De Maupassant has a vivid, evocative style of writing like no other. The characters leap off the page at you and his analysis of human interactions is as relevant now as when this book was written. I really enjoyed this book - highly recommended.

DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)
DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless controller, 23 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have had no problems with this controller since receiving it for christmas and the fact it is wireless means that i can play games from the comfort of my sofa!

BaByliss 2725U BEliss 2x Hot Air Styler
BaByliss 2725U BEliss 2x Hot Air Styler

4.0 out of 5 stars Kills two birds with one stone, 23 Jan 2009
My hair is pretty straight but tends to be flyaway/frizzie. This styler keeps it sleek and dries my hair at the same time. It also adds volume at the roots which is good as my hair is fine. I would recommend this product.

I Can Has Cheezburger (Icanhascheezeburger.Com)
I Can Has Cheezburger (Icanhascheezeburger.Com)
by Eric Nakagawa

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Jan 2009
This book is a collection of lolcats from the icanhascheezeburger website. The pictures in it are not as clear as on the website. Not worth the money, I would not recommend this item.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2010 8:47 AM GMT

The Ladies' Loos: From Plumbing to Plucking, a Practical Guide for Girls
The Ladies' Loos: From Plumbing to Plucking, a Practical Guide for Girls
by Natasha Morabito

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful and interesting book, 23 Jan 2009
This book is an extensive collection of advice from an online women's forum on topics ranging from how to get your sheets whiter than white to the effectiveness of laser hair removal. The advice is practical and well balanced. I have yet to look up a topic to find it is not covered in this book. I highly recommend this to women of all ages.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3)
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (PS3)
Offered by 101Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Totally addictive, 22 Jan 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my boyfriend for Christmas. I thought I would not be interested in it, however, i have not been able to put the controller down. it is a fantastic game, each level is challenging but not impossible and once you have completed a level you can go back to it with other characters so you can take Darth Maul into episode IV etc. You also get points for destroying things with your lightsaber. All in all, a fantastic game and excellent value for money.