Profile for RoMO > Reviews

Content by RoMO

RoMO (Liskeard)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
•RohiLinen• Hollowfibre Cushion Pads Inserts Fillers Inners 12" 14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24" 26". Pack Sizes of 1 to 12 Pads. Sizes from 30cm to 65cm (12, 26"x26" (66cm x 66cm))
Offered by INTELO

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat value!, 15 May 2015
I was amazed at the quality of these for the money. They have extended the life of an ageing suite!

The Upper Hand - Series 3 - Complete [DVD]

Duck Fresh Brush Holder & 4 Refills
Duck Fresh Brush Holder & 4 Refills
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holiday lets., 15 May 2015
Great for holiday lets! We load them with a pad of toilet paper rather than the refills!!

Maxell Color Budz Ecouteurs intra-auriculaires stéréo pour lecteur mp3/mp4 Noir
Maxell Color Budz Ecouteurs intra-auriculaires stéréo pour lecteur mp3/mp4 Noir
Offered by magicdiscounts

4.0 out of 5 stars Small earphones for small ears, 15 May 2015
I like these earphones - and I have had a couple of pairs of them over the last year. Their great advantage is their size. If you have small ears they are great! The white tops do have a tendency to come off... so I just glue them on with a couple of spots of glue. As very cheap headphones, they do the job and are good value for money.

Quality Mens Real Soft Leather Bifold Wallet - Black - Holds 12 cards - 2 note sections - ID section
Offered by san direct

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really fit for purpose, 19 Oct. 2014
This wallet just misses the mark. The quality of the leather is good but it is a real struggle to get cards into most of the pockets. It can be done just. Great if you want to stop spending !!!

MiTAB Blue Waterproof Case / Cover For 10 Inch Tablets Including The Microsoft Surface RT / Microsoft Surface 2 / Lexibook Junior Tablet / Toshiba Excite Write / Toshiba Excite Pro / Toshiba Excite Pure / Toshiba AT300SE
Offered by Navitech Official UK Store Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for the Microsoft Surface., 10 Oct. 2014
I bought this for my Surface. Not the best fit! I'm going to use it now as I've no time to get something better before going sailing - but I'd advise other Surface owners to seek something a bit longer and much less wide.

Small Steel Inset Single Bowl Kitchen Sink (A11 mr)
Small Steel Inset Single Bowl Kitchen Sink (A11 mr)
Offered by Grand Taps And Tiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made sink - delivered very quickly, 5 Sept. 2014
We bought this for our boat. It arrived in super quick time - even though it was being delivered to France. The quality of the product is high and I would thoroughly recommend this product and supplier to anyone.

Provence A - Z
Provence A - Z

5.0 out of 5 stars To read when in Provence..., 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Provence A - Z (Kindle Edition)
I loved this, mind you, we were in Province when I read it, which I'm sure helped! This is not a guide but a collection of thoughts and it really helped me get in the mood for a holiday. Mr Mayle's easy style makes for a relaxed read. The opinions are just that, opinions... so don't expect total accuracy or fill unbiased information. A great addition to the sun, wine and food of Presence.

Camping France 2014 (Michelin Camping Guides)
Camping France 2014 (Michelin Camping Guides)
by Michelin

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disapointment!, 9 Jun. 2014
The guide used to be so good. It led us through many successful holiday on France. We have not been camping in France for a few years so bought a new edition. What a waste of money! There is now so little information about the sites that the book is next to useless. We found ourselves using the internet, which we could have done without spending the money.

How Many Socks Make a Pair?: Surprisingly Interesting Maths
How Many Socks Make a Pair?: Surprisingly Interesting Maths

4.0 out of 5 stars Read the author's preface..., 5 Jun. 2014
The author's preface is very honest in saying that there is very little actual maths to follow in the book. He says this might be frustrating... and it is! Having said that, it does do what the author sets out to do, which is to show some of the fascinating facts and 'tricks' which are sadly left out of maths education. If it gets read by 'mathsphobes', which I doubt, it should help a little. I'm giving a generous 4 stars because the book does just what the author set out to do.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4