Profile for Katelina > Reviews

Mistrys Organic Naturally Aloe Vera Jojoba Shampoo with Rosemary 200ml
Offered by The House of Mistry
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, would recommend, 11 Sep 2013
The shampoo washes really well and it smells good. It doesn't irritate my scalp and skin as other products do and I use it for my child too as the standard kids shampoos are so full of chemicals.
I liked the fact that it is organic shampoo and contains only few ingredients, and really hope that they are as described on the packaging.
The only downside I experience is that it tangles my hair but I am looking into other organic ways of dealing with this issue.

New 7" Inch Black Leather Look Case + USB Keyboard (including Micro USB adapter) With Free Stylus & Stand Feature For Protection Of Your 7" Tablet PC ePad aPad Device
Offered by Time2 Direct
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great product!, 12 Sep 2012
I am very happy with my purchase, it is good quality, it actually works, and it does what it says in the description unlike many other products sold online. It is multi-functional as it protects your tablet, holds the tablet in place, it serves as a stand and it has a keyboard for easier use of tablets as well as pen. The price is really good and I will recommend it to everyone who is looking for a case and a keyboard for tablets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 Sep 2012
I am really satisfies with the toothbrush heads! They are the same quality as the original, even better in a way because the bristles are a bit softer and do not irritate the gums. They provide perfectly good cleaning of the teeth, better then Oral B floss action toothbrush heads. The price is just right and I will be using this seller for all our tooth-brushing needs.

Braun Oral-B EB25-4 Floss Action Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads - Pack of 4
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, 23 Dec 2010
I was really looking forward to trying this toothbrush head because of its floss action, however I was really disappointed when I did.

The toothbrush head is very hard, which hurts the gums; it doesn't clean between your teeth as advertised, and comparing to the other Oral B toothbrush heads its doesn't have as good cleaning performance.
Would not recommend.