Profile for AMAZING GAME > Reviews

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING GAME, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
This game is so awesome and this game will even make birds sing on a cold winters day! With fantastic graphics and formidable levels you have nothing to loose! The puzzles and challenges are fun but difficult and the images are elaborate so what are you waiting for? BEST GAME EVER! BUY
I hope you find this review very helpful and enjoy the game

Summer Term at St. Clare's
Summer Term at St. Clare's
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 23 Feb 2014
This book is fabulous. Well done Enid Blyton. This is book is worth buying so get it now! BUY NOW

Sleepover Club Vampires (The Sleepover Club, Book 43)
Sleepover Club Vampires (The Sleepover Club, Book 43)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood-curdling book, 6 Feb 2014
Creepy book for epic children! Creepy in lots of part of parts buts really great book. Join the AWESOME sleep over set in Kennny's uncle ominous house. Are the vampires really living there. This book is fabulous. Great for children 9+!

Where's My Water? 2
Where's My Water? 2
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Crazy, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Where's My Water? 2 (App)
This is a very addictive and brilliant. The vibrant graphics and the difficulty make it stunning. I could quite happily play on this all day. Thank you Disney! Right when you think this app could any better I say it's free so don't wait a minute longer go and get this brilliant app. In fact I am now going to go and play the game! BUY!

Big Sound Box
Big Sound Box
Price: 0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Prank Show, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Big Sound Box (App)
This is great for pranking friends highly recommend for people 9+. Not forgetting to mention that I only got this not long ago but I am sure that in 5 years time I will still be playing it like mad. It has loads of sounds and noises so that you are all set for tricking your friend but you will also set them into peels of laughter just like it did to me the first time I did this to myself. You will be playing it like crazy once you buy this item. It is worth every single penny (Even though it I'd really cheap for how good it is!) :) $$$

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Book 7)
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 17 Nov 2013
This was actually quite good but I could not give it 5 stars. It just was not good enough to be 5 star. But if you got the choice out of this book or nothing then I would go for it. Of course it is a really good book. I do like it very much and highly recommend it. Jeff Kinney is a miracle worker. YOUR THE BEST JEFF KINNEY! Buy this book for your own sake. BUY NOW!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Book 6)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Book 6)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know what EPIC means? Then read this book to find out, 14 Nov 2013
This is a really good book I highly recommend this book. Buy it for you'd own sake! This is so good. Cabin Fever is the best Diary of the Wimpy Kid but obviously read the first one first to get the hole story. This is an awesome book I highly recommend this book. BUY THIS BOOK NOW!

Naughtiest Girl 6: Naughtiest Girl Helps A Friend
Naughtiest Girl 6: Naughtiest Girl Helps A Friend
Price: 2.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes a good book, 6 Nov 2013
Enid Blyton is a very famous author and writes the most amazing books just like this book here. Great book!

Mega Sleepover 2 (The Sleepover Club): "The Sleepover Club at Rosie's", "The Sleepover Cl
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepover Club with adventures awaiting to happen!, 5 Nov 2013
Great book! Just as good as the first one! I love the book especially the last one that is hilarious! Please get this book for your own sake. You are silly if you don't like it because it is a hilarious book with great storyline and adjectives. At the end it tells you what to bring to a sleepover of your own! It also gives you ideas of what to do at your sleepover. I . Love it so much I have read it three times already. I highly recommend it to 6+ or even could be read by parents to younger kids.

One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum Perfume Spray for Women 100 ml
One Direction Our Moment Eau de Parfum Perfume Spray for Women 100 ml
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 28 Oct 2013
This is an excellent gift. I highly reccomend it for kid 5+. I would buy it definetly! PLEASE BUY AMAZING!

Page: 1 | 2