Profile for L. Page > Reviews

Content by L. Page

L. Page

Page: 1 | 2
Griffin GB02480 Survivor Military Duty Case with Stand for New iPad & iPad 2 - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 31 Oct 2013
It's good. Protects from my robust lifestyle of military escapades.

bounces when i drop the iPad. The protective screen just sticks to the glass and leaves air bubbles because its not suppose to stick.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone Android App (SDSDQUA-064G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupt, 31 Oct 2013
Just useless, the best for my go pro 3 apparently.

Complete failure. corrupts data, losing valuable information worth a lot.

Dont have the time to check where my rights stand on a refund. been out of the country with this piece of @£$%. I don't think i'm entitled to a refund or a replacement.

Really hope someone else gets a passed QC one and not one like my stupid little F%$£.

Great disappointment with a trusted company in my eyes. reconsider what their Quality Control is like.

Just wished someone else got my card. It sucks hairy memory Balls from the abyss of corrupt memory, created and slipped into the outer world with my name on it to F$£% me off and ruin my year

NEW 2014 Travel Tap ' Flip spout ' 800 ml pure water filter bottle with insulated carrier - 1600 Lts
Offered by drinkSAFE-systems Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Direr, 31 Oct 2013
bought bottled water in the end.

filtered my mates urine as a bet, so this bottle has bought its self 10 fold in beer.

will filter anything. one point in Africa we ran out of bottled water and it was nice to filter dirty water into clean, safe water. Tastes good too. no chemical or strange taste.

think before you buy it. Unless you are predicting to be life treating situation you don't need it. Then think when you buy it that you may need an upgrade in life insurance.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERFUL, 31 Oct 2013
like a lightsaber, powerful beam you can point to stars at night.

hasn't lost its power, it takes cheap AAA batteries anyway

DANGEROUS TO WORKING PILOTS.

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes i laughed 18+, 31 Oct 2013
let's be honest, you buy the game to steal a car, shoot a guy and take their money. i did anyway.

Funny just... funny.

Resistance Bands Set | Exercise Bands | Home Gym Fitness Equipment | Workout Bands | Exercise Equipment for Pilates Yoga Core Training
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 31 Oct 2013
Have to attach it to a solid structure (my car).

not the same as a cable machine, just buy your month membership at the guy. They are messy and hard to put back into their bag.

I do like them and good for doing fly's.

Ill let you figure out how to do the exercise's. I had to suffer. There is a risk to putting rubber bands under tension.

Dynasty Warriors 7 (Xbox 360)
Dynasty Warriors 7 (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars like a whore, 31 Oct 2013
I've killed so many people now. I see their faces wherever i go.

Get it, play it. get bored moved on.
Like a whore, did its job for me.
Have played it for a weekend.

I think ill stick to reality. Would rate it lower but i haven't really played it thoroughly so thats not fair. First opinions have given it a 3*

Web-Tex Heavy Duty 1000D Cordura A6 Notepad Holder Belt Pouch - MultiCam Camo
Web-Tex Heavy Duty 1000D Cordura A6 Notepad Holder Belt Pouch - MultiCam Camo
Offered by Savage Island

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 31 Oct 2013
Took it abroad, don't ask where. Just hot and sandy

Waterproofed with gore-tex spray and it keeps notepad dry.

One issue is it's "Gash-tex" never heard the end of that....

VAUXHALL ASTRA CORSA MASS AIR FLOW METER SENSOR NEW 0280217123 / 0280 217 123
VAUXHALL ASTRA CORSA MASS AIR FLOW METER SENSOR NEW 0280217123 / 0280 217 123
Offered by D2P Autoparts

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 31 Oct 2013
YES it was the solution to my 40mph limit

fit it to my 2000 W reg 1.0L Corsa

works good, no problems.

Fitted it my self with little mechanical knowledge.
my knowledge is changing the oil.

Had it on for 5 months now

eLifeStore® MacBook Air 11 inch 11.6" Hard Case Cover Matte Scrub Rubberized-See-Through Transparent Protective Skin Cover Shell (A1370 / A1465) (Smoke Black)
Offered by JumbleBay shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but purposeful..., 31 Oct 2013
Bought it for the price not the quality. Im sure your thinking the same.

Actually thought it was a joke when i got it. Remembered how much it was, shut my mouth, whacked it on the mac and it looks good. Does the job, stops scratches from surfaces.

REMEMBER, it's cheap but purposeful.

Happy with my buy could make a good gift.

No second thoughts, don't give it to someone, It made me angry by how cheap it looks. Just, put it on your mac, and it looks like the one displayed, stopping the scratches. JOB DONE

Page: 1 | 2