Profile for B. R. Nicholls > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wolf-Garten LN2K Fixed Hand Tool Double Hoe
Wolf-Garten LN2K Fixed Hand Tool Double Hoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
very solidly built cultivator, comfy handle, should last for years.

WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W38INxL30IN
WRANGLER Texas Stretch Regular Fit Men's Jeans Stonewash W38INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, 23 Feb 2014
I have bought Wranglers jeans for the last 25 years, and these are the same as I usually buy but quite a bit cheaper.
Excellent jeans at a good price, and swift delivery.

Sharp 25 Litre Solo Microwave, White
Sharp 25 Litre Solo Microwave, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent microwave, 19 Jan 2014
My last microwave lasted over 10 years and it was just that - a microwave, but this baby, its intelligent, it defrosts really well, with many options eg weight or time defrost, cooks great with different power levels and a good sized oven as well. I`m not interested in the sub menu buttons, popcorn, baked spuds etc having worked in catering all my life I know how long these things take but they are there for those that need them.
One little bug was that you can`t switch off the light with the door open, I usually leave the door open after cooking to let the condensation clear, but this Sharp microwave appears to have overcome the condensation problem, clever people.

5 Star Chair Mat Carpet Protection PVC W900xD1200mm Clear/Transparent
5 Star Chair Mat Carpet Protection PVC W900xD1200mm Clear/Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good so far, 9 Mar 2013
Used for only a few weeks so far but seems very well made and does the job I bought it for.

Draper Expert 44983 Stainless Steel Lawn Rake with FSC-Certified Ash Handle
Draper Expert 44983 Stainless Steel Lawn Rake with FSC-Certified Ash Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 8 Jun 2012
This looks and feels like it will last for quite some time, great for lifting those stubborn weed grasses ready for mowing, it has just the right amount of spring tension and is a joy to use.

Lutti Mint Fondants (3kg bag)
Lutti Mint Fondants (3kg bag)
Offered by Sweet Factore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mints, 6 May 2012
First came across these mints whilst on holiday in France,after finishing the bag I searched my local supermarkets for supplies but to no avail. Went online and hey presto found them, so ordered a kilo ! they are somewhat crunchy on the outside and smooth inside and very yummy.

3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable Lead 3m
3.5mm Stereo Jack to Socket Headphone Extension Cable Lead 3m
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 Feb 2012
My last headphone extension was a thick curl type and very cumberson, this however is thin, light, and works perfectly.Very happy to recommend this stereo extension.

Opticron Tripod L Mount Large Adaptor For Binoculars from 60mm
Opticron Tripod L Mount Large Adaptor For Binoculars from 60mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget, 6 Dec 2011
Very pleased with this purchase, I can attach my powerfull binoculars to my camera tripod and go stargazing..great views of the moon, and Jupiter with its moons.
Very sturdy attachment which I can see lasting many years.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 10:46 AM BST

Rentokil PSW99 Wasp/Nest Killer Powder, 300gm
Rentokil PSW99 Wasp/Nest Killer Powder, 300gm
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Two applications and no more wasps, 15 Aug 2011
It took just two applications to eradicate a large nest under the concrete base of my garage, very pleased with this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 23 May 2011
After watching the video I thought that I would find this Neti Pot difficult to use but after drowning two or three times..I now look forward to using it as it works, for 50 years i`ve suffered from blocked sinus`s but this really helps to clear things up. After just a week I can feel an improvement, so hoping for continued and improving benefit.

Page: 1 | 2