Profile for ladycool > Reviews

Content by ladycool

ladycool "ladycool2"

Beaphar XtraVital Gerbil Food 500 g (Pack of 5)
Beaphar XtraVital Gerbil Food 500 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 23 Oct 2011
Purchased this for my 2 rescued gerbils as they love this food better than other gerbil food.
I before had purchased bags at a much greater price online , and this item x 5 is great value and great service.
Your gerbils will love this food , go on spoil them.

Yap Rimini Oval Dog Bed, 18"
Yap Rimini Oval Dog Bed, 18"

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 23 Oct 2011
Lovely little dog bed, has very plush fur around the inside and very cosy.
My only downside was when my little yorkie went to ly in it , sometimes it would tip over slightly, not to stable, he was a lightweight dog so Im guessing any small dog a little heavier will not have this problem.

At this price it is a well made bed with lots of lovely fur to keep your little dog warm.
Great product, would recommend.

NOKIA X6 BLACK LEATHER POCKET POUCH COVER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
NOKIA X6 BLACK LEATHER POCKET POUCH COVER CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but., 16 July 2010
For value for money you cannot beat this price, its nice but I found the inside a bit rough for my phone.
I wasnt comfortable with using it.
Top marks for service and delivery.

Slum Dogs of India
Slum Dogs of India
by Eloise Leyden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book...., 16 July 2010
This review is from: Slum Dogs of India (Paperback)
Fantastic book and very beautiful but sad pictures of these unfortunate dogs, makes me think how much i spoil my own dog. I wish i could do more to help them, a percentage of this purchase goes to helping these poor dogs.
I then recycled it and gave it to a dog rescue to put into auction to help raise funds.

Diesel Gents Stainless Steel Case Watch - DZ4101
Diesel Gents Stainless Steel Case Watch - DZ4101

3.0 out of 5 stars Great except for....!, 16 July 2010
Lovely watch just what you expect from Diesel, bought it as a present to myself, well its a ladies indulgance lol.
However the strap has snapped on me, it just hangs loose not what I expected from the Diesel brand.
Just lying in a drawer , shame as it has such good looks.

Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - RED (m) Case, Cover
Genuine MOFI Fashion Pouch for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - RED (m) Case, Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smart........, 16 July 2010
Very happy with this item, lovely bright colour and soft to the touch, very girly and the range of colours are great, hard to choose a colour, the bright red will not disappoint.
Fast delivery....

iGloo Rubber Gel Skin Case for Nokia X6 & X6 16GB Comes With Music - Blue
iGloo Rubber Gel Skin Case for Nokia X6 & X6 16GB Comes With Music - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it but not colour as in picture, 16 July 2010
Ordered it and thought to myself its a lovely light shade of blue very smart, the package arrived very fast so well done for delivery times.!
However bit dissapointed in the actual colour, its dark blue not the light colour shown..

Fujifilm DX 7  Digital Camera
Fujifilm DX 7 Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Dx-7 fujifilm digital camera, 16 Jan 2005
All in all this is one very dependable camera.
I have owned this for a few years and it has never let me down.
It takes great pics, so easy to use and perfect for uploading the family pics to your website.
Although like most digital camera's it can be heavy on the batteries, so power cable is best.
It is still going strong , very sturdy built, all in all what you expect from the Fujifilm brand.
You can pick them up second hand for a reasonable price and has more than enough gadgets to keep any enthusiast going.