Profile for SilverFox > Reviews

IKEA KOMPLEMENT SHAWLS HANGERS BELTS SCARVES TIE RINGS WARDROBE ORGANIZER HOOKS
IKEA KOMPLEMENT SHAWLS HANGERS BELTS SCARVES TIE RINGS WARDROBE ORGANIZER HOOKS
Offered by mingwsiuh

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Mar. 2016
Does the job , prompt delivery

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends - Handmade Stylis Wood Sign / Plaque
Offered by ButtonHillCottage

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Mar. 2016
Delivered promptly and as expected

The Bucket List [DVD] [2008]
The Bucket List [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jack Nicholson
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov. 2015
This review is from: The Bucket List [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
I loved the film so bought this as present for a friend.

Mens Pyjamas Marvel Cartoon Lounge Wear Lounge Bottoms Pants Trousers Gym (M, Taz 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Nov. 2015
Present - my son loved them.

Cherry Go Max 750mg 90 Capsules - High Strength Freeze Dried Montmorency Cherries - UK Manufactured to GMP for Consistent High Quality
Offered by Troo Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet dreams, 5 Nov. 2015
I was recommended these by a friend who had bought them to help her sleep. She is in her 60's and has always been an insomniac. They are working for her. After a period of illness I experienced similar problems. I seem to be better but it is hard to tell if it could be anything else or the placebo effect. I will continue to take them for a while and then stop to see if it makes any difference. So far, so good.

Cool2day Neutral Wig Cap (2 Pack) For Wigs Wear (Model:JF010789)(Beige)
Cool2day Neutral Wig Cap (2 Pack) For Wigs Wear (Model:JF010789)(Beige)
Offered by BEAUTY CHOICE UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful for wig wearers, 28 Oct. 2015
Do the job well and seem to be strong and hard wearing.

The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
The Handsome Man's De Luxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to take you to anoher world, 28 Oct. 2015
Another great story in the series. The books are all so calming and relaxing.

Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 7 UK (41 EU)
Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 7 UK (41 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good piece of footwear in the Fitflop brand, 28 Oct. 2015
I only wear Fitflops because of problems with my feet and to be free from pain is my main concern but I do like to look stylish too. I am a British size 6 but always have a larger size in fitflops. I went for size 7 in the clogs. They fit perfectly well and will be fine if they give a bit. They look more bulky than I thought ( it is the first pair of clogs I have had). I have the flipflops, short boots and trainers. I find them all comfortable and hard wearing so although generally more expensive they are worth it as they last and last and continue to look good. I haven't worn the clogs on a long walk yet but feel sure they will be fine..

Omron Walking Style x Step Counter
Omron Walking Style x Step Counter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purdhase, 7 Aug. 2015
Took a little longer than expected to arrive. Not that easy to set up but once done is a very reliable step counter. it is easy to wear and works well in your pocket and clips firmly on to clothing.

JVL Caravan Indoor/Outdoor 4 Panel Folding Clothes Airer Laundry Dryer
JVL Caravan Indoor/Outdoor 4 Panel Folding Clothes Airer Laundry Dryer

3.0 out of 5 stars Unstable, 28 Aug. 2014
It is not very stable as stated by other reviews. I needed something light and easily moveable as I am unable to lift anything heavy. It works for what I want it for but doubt it would remain upright with a lot of heavy damp washing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3