Profile for H. Long > Reviews

Content by H. Long

H. Long "The Big Dog" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gfit Idea! Hoter Christmas Thicken Cotton Shoes For Pet, Set Of 4, Outdoor Walking, Pet Supplies, Christmas Gift, Price/Piece - L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 2 Dec. 2011
OK, it is the most lovely dog boots I've ever seen with the high quality and strong package and special design. All my friends love my pet wearing them. That made my dog more energetic and easy to protect its paws.

Gfit Idea! Hoter Christmas Red Boot With Warm Nap, Set Of 4, Outdoor Walking, Pet Supplies, Christmas Gift, Price/Piece - XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little shoes for my sweetheart!, 2 Dec. 2011
I've received the christmas boots these two days and when I opened the package, it just looked like what it was in the Amazon picture. So little, so lovely and it fit my puppy dog very well. That is what I want to recommend to all my friends with dogs. I am pretty sure they will love it .

On sales! HOTER® Unisex Keep Warm Iphone Ipad Ipod Itouch Touch Screen Gloves (5 Colors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I want, 2 Dec. 2011
Really good. Do exactly what I expected. Works well with the phone. Typing is quite accurate. It's enough for the seams go touch the screen and the letter types, no need to press hard. I do recommend it!

Christmas Gift Idea! On sale!!!JULIUS® Luxurious Crystal Shining Night-light Lady Watch, Christmas Gift - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Dec. 2011
I bought this watch at a very reasonable price with a very generous reduction. The watch is just what I was after, quite dainty and looks lovely in a dressy kind of way or you could wear it for everyday use too. I was actually looking for a present for my Mother and saw this watch and decided to treat myself because the price was excellent. Very happy with purchase, would definitely recommend.

HOTER The Owl Lovely Style Delicate Design Pocket Watch with Chain, Gift Idea
HOTER The Owl Lovely Style Delicate Design Pocket Watch with Chain, Gift Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 23 Nov. 2011
This pocket watch was bought as a gift. I can say that the person that recieved this watch was very happy. As I was to. Great gift!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 23 Nov. 2011
The leggings are well made and fit well -- actually, perfectly. I ordered them about a week ago and am wearing them now. They match the quality of leggings sold at twice the price. They're comfortable and look great. I'm very pleased with the quality and speed of delivery.

Gift Idea! HOTER® Top Surprise Leopard Series Apple iPad 2 IPAD 3 Leather Case, Gift Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this!, 23 Nov. 2011
Really love this case. A skilled designer must have been involved. Craftmanship is very nice and I love the color! I wanted something a little special and be a bit more stylish, and this elegant leather case fulfilled that need.

LadyGirl Vogue Simple Party Clutch Bag, Prom Evening Handbag, Gift Ideas--Colors Various, Price/Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design!, 16 Nov. 2011
It's my gift for my friend to use it for evening party. Very awesome design with good value for money.
I do recommend this bag if anyone need for wedding or evening's necessities.

Gfit Idea! Hoter Fashion Colorful Bow Tie, Color & Style Random, Pet Supplies, Beauty requisites For Outdoor Walking & Party, Price/Piece

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase!, 8 Nov. 2011
Bow ties are cool with colorful patterns! It make my puppy more lovely and amazing no matter indoor or outdoor! Good quality, Great service, and super delivery! Thanks Awdeal!

On Sales! CAMEWIN Shoulder Support (right shoulder), New Year Gift Idea
On Sales! CAMEWIN Shoulder Support (right shoulder), New Year Gift Idea
Offered by Ayozen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Nov. 2011
This product is fantastic and is easy to wear and has stopped the pain in the shoulder which I have had for over 5 years. I still play sports quite regularly and needed something to support the shoulder during excercise. I already have a couple of other CAMEWIN supports which I have been very happy with so I decided to stick with them for the shoulder support. I have found this support very comfortable, it keeps the area warm and has given me more confidence that my shoulder is well supported and also eliminating pain. Great for anyone with a problem shoulder!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3