Profile for Shopper Bob > Reviews

Content by Shopper Bob

Shopper Bob (East Grinstead, West Sussex United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
5 x Aquavac 600, 610, 612, 615, 620 // Bosch BMS2000 - BMS2099 // Chromex Aspirobot, 2000, CH49 // Earlex WD1000 Combivac // Rowenta Vorace, Enduro, Multicraft, RU30-RU46 Vacuum Cleaner Bags HS43
Offered by Astra Discount
Price: 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bags., 9 Jun 2014
So difficult to obtain these much larger paper bags for my Workshop Vac. These are just right, and a very very good price.

ALL IN ONE Leather Touch Up Pen. Dye Stain Pigment Paint Colour Repair (Cream)
ALL IN ONE Leather Touch Up Pen. Dye Stain Pigment Paint Colour Repair (Cream)
Offered by The Scratch Doctor
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!!, 9 Jun 2014
Our Cream Leather Settee arms had some scratches which I blame on our various cats. I found this a very good cloud match. It certainly "masked" the scratches very well. I'm very pleased with the end results.

Hagen Nutrafin CO2 Natural Plant System
Hagen Nutrafin CO2 Natural Plant System
Offered by FishAround Ltd
Price: 22.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better., 9 Jun 2014
I wasted one third of the Kit on my first attempt which failed to produce any results. I wondered if Granulated Sugar was the cause, as they advise "Table" Sugar. My second attempt worked, using Granulated Sugar, but only for about three weeks. I've now just used the last two sachets.

Alloy Wheel Pro Repair Kit for TOYOTA wheels and rims
Alloy Wheel Pro Repair Kit for TOYOTA wheels and rims
Offered by The Scratch Doctor
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent KIT., 9 Jun 2014
I damaged a good half of a front wheel when I had to steer into the Kerb to miss a Lorry etc. Anyway. I followed the instructions which I found excellent. Over the course of a week I built up the deeper scuffs and rubbed them down etc. The brush on paint was a great match and flowed on well. Finally the Clear Coat finished off, what has proved to be an almost invisible repair. Other minor scuffs were easily sorted. Plenty of everything in the Kit for me to use again in the future. All in all.....great value for money.

Alan Titchmarsh 400g Mealworms
Alan Titchmarsh 400g Mealworms
Price: 12.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 9 Jun 2014
The birds love them. I like the price and quality. Great Worms. Shame they're disappearing at such a rapid rate.

XL. 42-46 - Brown - Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
XL. 42-46 - Brown - Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
Offered by Belt Designs
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality!!, 24 May 2014
So nice to buy a belt which is so well made. It's thick so won't split around the buckle holes which all cheap belts tend to do. It's Leather through and through. I've paid less for Leather looking belts to discover the Leather is a thin layer bonded to some cheaper substance which peels off etc. This belt does not disappoint.

Teapigs Chamomile Flowers 87.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)
Teapigs Chamomile Flowers 87.5 g (Pack of 1, Total 50 Tea Bags)
Price: 10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 31 Mar 2014
I'm a convert since purchasing this for my Wife. It does make a lovely, aromatic, delicious culpa. Try it....you won't be disappointed.

Tregothnan Classic Loose Tea 25 g
Tregothnan Classic Loose Tea 25 g
Price: 5.25

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed., 31 Mar 2014
Sorry to buck the trend. What really surprised me was how much of this tea you had to use to make what I like, a medium strong cuppa. Yes it tastes nice, but it won't last very long.

Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer
Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 11.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good!, 31 Mar 2014
I washed my car then used this to spruce up the shine. It was simple, fast and worked really well. I'm impressed. It's now an invaluable part of my Car Kit.

ButterFox Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organiser / Carry Case
ButterFox Universal Electronics Accessories Travel Organiser / Carry Case
Offered by Game Access
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but roomy., 31 Mar 2014
Just what I needed to transport My Apple TV unit and leads around with me. Well made and very affordable. PERFECT!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20