Profile for Bevs13 > Reviews

Artis Large Folding Storage Ottoman Pouffe Seat Stool Box Brown
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So good that I ordered a second one!, 14 Jan 2014
I ordered one of these to use as toy storage in my lounge.

It arrives flat packed but when its folded out & the bottom is inserted, it is very strong & can be sat on.

It looks good quality. In fact its so nice, I ordered a second one to hide some other things!

NEW iPhone 5 Baby Pink Glossy Back Hard Case Cover With free Front Screen Protector & Cleaning Cloth Protects From Shocks Scratches by KING OF FLASH(TM)
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 24 May 2013
A bargain for 3.99. Pretty, fits well & does the same job as the Cath Kidston one I previously spent 25 on! Also includes the screen cover which is useful. It may scratch a little but for 4 I'm not bothered.

Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andy Hamilton
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD pre Christmas., 21 Jan 2012
My 2.5 year old loved this DVD and watched it daily pre Christmas.

He is a peppa fan so it retested in watching and the Christmas episode reinforced the idea of what would happen at Christmas.
It was lovely when on Christmas eve he knew we were leaving a drink etc for Father Christmas and that he would visit in the night with some presents. Very exciting!

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Price: 19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea and great theory but doesn't work for us :(, 21 Jan 2012
I must say, after reading soo many miracle reviews and having a 2.5 year old that wakes frequently in the night, I had to give this a go.I did however know when I bought it that my son is very independent and unlikely to take any notice!

He loves the storey and theory and religiously says night night to the sun and is probably a little easier to settle at night BUT the night waking and trotting into our room continues. I have spent a month persevering with taking him back to his room and explaining that the stars are still up only for him to trot back in a couple of hours later.

He gets very excited when the sun rises but disapointingly he us rarely still in his own room to see it!

Lovely idea but if you know your child just doesn't like being alone, unlikely to work or you either.

Oasis B229 Rect Link Bracelet with Stone Set Case
Oasis B229 Rect Link Bracelet with Stone Set Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but steams up at the slightest form of warmth, 17 July 2010
On receipt, I really loved this product and thought it was a bargain, very pretty and had some detachable links which was handy.

Unfortunately, whenever you are warm on in a warm environment, the face steams up inside so that you cant actually see the face - not very useful for a watch!

This is the only product I have ever been dissatisfied with from amazon...