Profile for Ms. K. L. Johnson > Reviews

George Michael : Freedom
George Michael : Freedom
by Mick Middles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book With Fantastic Photos, 12 April 2016
I have to disagree with the above review. I found this to be a great book packed full of gorgeous pictures of George. from his days in Wham upto a more present time this is a great read. packed full of information on George's jam packed career. Love it! If your a fan its the perfect read if you ask me.

If We Fall in Love Tonight
If We Fall in Love Tonight
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection of songs on this album including my favourite ..., 29 Nov. 2015
Great Collection of songs on this album including my favourite 'Downtown Train', I was never a fan of Rod but my Dad always has been. At the age of 35 I finally am, I bought this album for 'Downtown Train' then I remembered all the other songs I liked of Rod's. I know so many and most of them are in my top songs list, he has had some really good songs. A lot remind me of my childhood from when my Dad played them, I have got a few more since and can say I am now a Rod Stewart fan and this is one of his top albums with a collection of old and new songs.

Riding the Blinds
Riding the Blinds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Riding the Blinds (Audio CD)
Peter Cox is known for his days in Go West, now he has been out on his own for quite sometime. This one of his latest solo studio albums and its great. There is a real pop and country feel to it and quite different from stuff he has come out with before. There are some real toe tappers on here! It kicks off with my two favourites 'Missing You' a fantastic song and 'I Don't Wanna Know' a great song about an ex and telling them you know what I am over you. The artwork is great too, all in all one of his best yet!

Boomer Ball Size: 10
Boomer Ball Size: 10
Offered by Suffolk Group

2.0 out of 5 stars It Hurt The Dog, 19 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Boomer Ball Size: 10 (Misc.)
It scares me frankly its very hard and in time will get very sharpe from the dog biting at it. The problem is its made from hard plastic which yes stops your dog distroying it but hurts like hell if it hits you or the dog. Only the other day I was playing with my dog and it hit him on the head, he's a patterdale and the toughest little dog I know he never crys if he hurts himself but he did when this landed on his head. Someone mentioned in a review about this ball that it broke some of there dogs teeth this is awful and surely should come with some sort of warning to how hard it is. My dog goes mad for it but I am scared he could do himself some serious damage, I wish I hadn't bought the thing. BEWARE VERY HARD COULD HURT THE DOG OR YOU.

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 - UK layout
Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 - UK layout

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice compact keyboard, 19 Jun. 2015
Its ok if you can get the thing to work. A nice compact keyboard, my mother-in-law bought it as she doesn't like the keypad on her laptop but we could only get it to work on my 1 year old laptop and not her 3 year old one. If you have an older laptop or computer you could have problems, we had to return it for refund BEWARE

Miami Dolphins 2015 Calendar
Miami Dolphins 2015 Calendar
by Perfect Timing
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 21 Oct. 2014
Very disappointed with this calendar, the size of it is my issue. I bought it thinking it would be the size of a normal calendar but its not its more like a desk calendar size. I don't think its worth the money and I wouldn't but one next year unless its made bigger. I have also ordered an Oakland Raiders which I now think will have the same issue size wise.

Chely Wright: Wish Me Away [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Chely Wright: Wish Me Away [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Moving, 20 Oct. 2014
Chely Wright was scared to come out she thought it would ruin her career but she has since gained me as a fan as I had never heard of her until then. I read her autobiography first and then seen this film which carries on from the book as well as covering what was in the book. Its very moving and shows how much she went through to get to where she is now as an out country singer. It even made the poor woman ill, I think she is very brave and I admire her greatly, I am also glad so much of her music was played and used in the film. I just love her voice and her music this is a must see film. I wish her every success and a very happy life she makes me proud to be who I am too.

The Thin Line
The Thin Line
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Blows It Out Of The Water, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Thin Line (Audio CD)
Heather Peace has done it again she has released another GREAT ALBUM! Fairytales was a great album but The Thin Line blows it out of the water. I have 4 firm favourites on this album which I have now put on my phone! 'The Thin Line' I love the beat at the start of this and the massive ballad it goes into a great way to start off the album, 'No Mercy' very catchy chorus to this song, 'We Can Change' the new single and an anthem in its own right and to me one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard is 'House For Your Broken Heart' the lyrics are amazing on this song. There are other great tracks of course (this is Heather Peace!). Tracks like 'In My Arms' and 'Love Affair with Misery'. I can't name one bad song on this album. I have it on constant play at the moment which drives my Partner up the wall but she is more of a folk fan! Heather is amazing, she has a great voice and is very talented. I am glad she is now focusing on her music thats where she should be even though she is a great actress as well. She is also a very sexy and gorgeous woman which is a added bonus to the great songs she sings! : . )

Together
Together
Offered by Smart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Debut Guys!!, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I have recently got back into Worlds Apart and have bought two later albums though to me this reminds me why I liked them to begin with. The album was released when my favourite member Dan Bowyer was still in the band and they were a five piece. The songs are very catchy and great to sing along to with great lyrics to boot. The best songs for me are 'Papa Wouldn't Understand' an upbeat ballad about a guy who respects his girlfriend and her fathers wishes very sweet. 'Beggin To Be Written' one of the ballads on the album that is personally a big favourite of mine, I love Dan's rap in the middle. 'Same Old Promises' a catchy pop song, 'Experienced' which is another ballad all about losing your virginity to an older more experienced (hence the title) person. This was also sung by pop band Steps on there debut. 'Wonderful World' another catchy pop song, just great. 'Like It Was Like It Is' a great song to finish off the album with great lyrics. There isn't one bad song here the only one I am not that taken with is 'September'. All in all if you like a good pop album with some lovely ballads thrown in for good measure get this. A great band shame the line up has changed so much and they only ever had one album release in the UK and most success in France and Germany but thanks to Amazon you can get those albums too but this in my opinion is there BEST!!

Skyscraper
Skyscraper
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars This Woman Knows How To Sing!, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Skyscraper (Audio CD)
To think Sam was an unknown and a prison guard its untrue. Sam should have been discovered years ago, her talent shone through in the auditions and has since grown through the show. This woman gets better and better. Sam has the power to take you to another place when she sings . Ok so middle aged women don't tend to win shows like the x-factor especially when she was up against a pretty boy like Nicholas. Though he too had talent Sam had more talent and luckly the british public picked up on that so she changed the stereo type and won the show YES! This song is amazing and I can't wait for the album, already pre-ordered on Amazon even though its not been made yet!! Have a great career Sam and give your family a whole new life (Your a babe as well! Gorgeous and beautiful) We love you Sam!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3