Profile for Ms. K. L. Johnson > Reviews

Wide Awake
Wide Awake
Price: 3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Debut, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Wide Awake (Audio CD)
I love Joe, I been a fan sice he was on X-Factor and was over the moon when he won. This debut album is long awaited and truly shows the reason he won the show. Only one cover and no signs of any other on there when usually a debut is full of them, so big thumbs up for that. Fahrenheit is my fav on the album and fingers crossed will be the next single. Well done Joe, keep it up we love you and what you do. What a talented young man he is.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

A Dog Called Perth: The True Story of a Beagle
A Dog Called Perth: The True Story of a Beagle
by Peter Martin
Price: 7.24

3.0 out of 5 stars perth, 13 Feb 2010
I found I took ages to get into this book and when I did it was right at the end. The dog sounds lovely though and as a lover of begales my partner bought it me. I hate the owners though they are cruel and terrible owners. They kept going away and leaving the poor little fella so he never knew weather he was coming or going. Probably never really felt wanted all his life. plus he was left on his own all the time to run about and probably put in danger by busy roads and such like. And when he was ill and they thought he would die they asked someone else to take him to vets. What evil people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3