Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (west sussex)

Page: 1 | 2
Black iPad Mini Protector Case, Tough Silicone Corners, Shockproof kids
Black iPad Mini Protector Case, Tough Silicone Corners, Shockproof kids
Offered by GADGET TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Not pretty but does the job.., 29 Sep 2013
It may not look very elegant but it has saved my sons iPad mini from many a tumble. Great price too.

Blue
Blue
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure that a review is necessary.., 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Blue (Audio CD)
This album is surely one of the best known and best loved of all Joni Mitchell's work and for very good reason. It is utter perfection and I am certainly not worthy to criticise it. I am jealous of anyone who gets to hear this for the first time..

Invero® X Style Textured TPU Rubber Gel Skin Case for Google Nexus 7 Tablet with Screen Protector & Micro Fibre Cloth (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 29 Jun 2013
Considering how cheap this case was it looks great and does the job to perfection. Nice choice of colours too.

Gola Redford Fruitti Messenger Bag Black Fuschia (Black Fuschia)
Gola Redford Fruitti Messenger Bag Black Fuschia (Black Fuschia)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school, 1 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it - it has lasted really well and she can fit her books and lunch box in to it with no trouble. Great price too.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cat flap, 1 Mar 2013
Had this cat flap for almost a year now and it has been great. Easy to fit and very reasonably priced. So far we haven't had any trouble with it at all - would definitely recommend .

Lente Designs® Amazon Kindle 4, Touch and Paperwhite cover / case in blue 'waterflow' design"
Offered by Lente Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 1 Mar 2013
Bought a kindle cover for my daughter and liked it so much I bought another for my mum and one for my ipad too! Really nice fit and gorgeous patterns..would definitely recommend !

LEGO Creator 5766: Log Cabin
LEGO Creator 5766: Log Cabin
Offered by TradeLego

3.0 out of 5 stars Really small.., 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: LEGO Creator 5766: Log Cabin (Toy)
I bought this thinking my son could build the house and play with some of his figures inside it. However it really is too small to actually use. Perhaps I should have looked at the dimensions a little more closely..

Mattel Games Angry Birds On Thin Ice
Mattel Games Angry Birds On Thin Ice
Offered by Appods

3.0 out of 5 stars A little overpriced.., 1 Mar 2013
I bought this to go with another angry birds game that my son adores. They are both very low tech and overpriced but my son adores them. You basically build the blocks into some sort of tower and hurl the birds at them..it is lost on me but I'm not a 9 year old boy I guess..!

Aquarius ® Google Nexus 7 Crocodile Tablet Case Multifunctional Premium Suede with Adjustable Angles with Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Blue)
Offered by AQUARIUS PROTEXION

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove, 1 Mar 2013
I bought this for my daughter's nexus and it is surprisingly good quality. It has a nice removable extra cover and fits really well. Great value too.

A Monster in Paris (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
A Monster in Paris (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprise favourite, 1 Mar 2013
Took my children to see the film and found the soundtrack captivating...not sure it would appeal to very many if you haven't seen the film but we love it!

Page: 1 | 2