Profile for Luise > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
An Officer and a Spy
An Officer and a Spy
by Robert Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars Book arrived promptly at first it was a bit difficult ..., 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: An Officer and a Spy (Paperback)
Book arrived promptly at first it was a bit difficult to get into and then my imagination caught on and I could not stop reading it. It is a very interesting book as my mother's family came from the Alsace and I am able to relate to most of the places mentioned. Her family were Huguenots and managed to escape the persecution.

Magic Multi Functional Cool Gel Pad - Pillow Laptop Cusion Yoga Cusion Pet Cusio
Offered by One Click Wonder

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed!, 17 Jan. 2014
I thought the mat because I get hot in bed I thought it would keep me cool .all night. Not so. When you first lie on it, it is lovely and cool. But then The heat from your body gradually warms it up, and it stays warm all night. Does not do the job.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2014 11:05 AM BST

Krisk Bean Stringer and Slicer
Krisk Bean Stringer and Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bean slicer, 17 Dec. 2013
I bought this because I thought I did not have one in my drawer. However I have found another one. These are very good but do not cope with the big fat green beans. For that I use another gadget or completely give up.

This gadget does string the beans and cuts them perfectly. Would definitely recommend.

The Singles
The Singles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Singles (Audio CD)
What lovely music. It is a fun and invigorating. I had only heard one or two tracks of this man's music.. It is really easy listening and brightens up your day.

Battery for BT Freestyle Analog Cordless Phone BATT1-NS
Battery for BT Freestyle Analog Cordless Phone BATT1-NS
Offered by UKCordless

5.0 out of 5 stars Rechargeable battery, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my neighbour as we live in a village and it is difficult to get hold of these things. Arrived quickly. Will buy again as and when needed. Very pleased.

The Pleasure of Finding Things Out
The Pleasure of Finding Things Out
by Richard Phillips Feynman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 17 Dec. 2013
I bought this book because I saw a film about the author. What a man! This is a good book to dip in and out of. Will definitely buy his other books. it arrived very quickly.

ROUTE 66 SPRING HARVEST LIVE WORSHIP 2011
ROUTE 66 SPRING HARVEST LIVE WORSHIP 2011
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it,, 17 Dec. 2013
This is my first taste of Stewart Townend music. What a surprise! What wonderful music. This is a must for everybody to buy. I have put the CD in my car and to listen to it on my various journeys. It is truly inspiring music. Much better than the other rubbish Christian music on offer today. Will definitely buy again as a present.

The Benross Christmas Workshop 100 Shadeless Colour Fairy Lights
The Benross Christmas Workshop 100 Shadeless Colour Fairy Lights
Offered by GBP International

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprised !, 17 Dec. 2013
These lights arrived quickly. I was hoping for multi coloured lights, but no, all I got was 50% red lights, 25% blue lights and 25% green lights. Very disappointed. Will not be sending these back and will not be buying them again from this seller. The packaging box states clearly, multicoloured lights. I am now going to go and search for some proper lights from the supermarket .. Or Homebase. Oh, in case you are wondering, I did plug then in and they worked,.

The Journey
The Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Journey (Audio CD)
Arrived quickly. I love Stewart Townend music as it is a difference from the contemporary, boring Christian music for sale in the current market. Bought it for my friend as a Christmas present.

Duronic [WHITE] VC6 /W MAX 800W Bagless Upright Handheld [ A Class] Stick Vac 800W (MAX) Vacuum Cleaner - FREE brush Head & Crevice Tool - INCLUDES 2 Years Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy! Yes, it stands on its own!, 6 Dec. 2013
My Duronic cleaner arrived today. I could not wait to get tit out of its packaging. The colour is white and it looks very trendy.

It was easily assembled and I did not have to look at any instructions which I always hate to do! Wow! It has done a fantastic job in my kitchen and on my wooden floor. I then attempted the stairs and to my surprise it did wonderfully.

When it came to emptying the thing, it was easy and I was surprised at how much dust and dirt it had hoovered up. It took no time at all.

The cord was just about long enough for me to do my bathroom floor.

The Hoover is very lightweight and I could take it easily up and down the stairs. My old Hoover which is an upright one is meant to be lightweight but in fact it isn't. However it is lighter than some of the current ones on the market. I will still keep my old Hoover because it has a good suction power and will cover the living room carpet tomorrow easily. But when I need to do a quick hoover around and do the kitchen hall and bathroom floor then the Duronic is ideal.

A previous reviewer had said that the Hoover did not stand on its own. Well I have to this agree because it does!

I also bought this hoover because it has a very cheap price. I had been contemplating buying another handheld Hoover for the stairs but when I read the review I realised I would have problems with my hands as I suffer with repetitive strain injury. But with the Duronic Hoover, no problem! Buy it. I thoroughly recommend it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3