Profile for Kitt > Reviews

Marvels Black Panther Girly Tee (Black) Official Store T-Shirt
Marvels Black Panther Girly Tee (Black) Official Store T-Shirt
Offered by Nutees

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 8 Jun. 2016
I love the retro feel of the image and it is a delight to show my appreciation for one of my favourite Marvel characters. The t-shirt is well made, the design is crisp and clear and the fit exactly as described.

Greek Macedonian Halva with Cocoa Net Weight 500gr Tin can
Greek Macedonian Halva with Cocoa Net Weight 500gr Tin can
Offered by Greek Tastes 4 All Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Tasty, 2 Jun. 2016
There is one key flaw with this product - it gets eaten too quickly! It is super tasty, super nutrious and I absolutely love it. The flavour is perfect, consistency excellent, great quality and was delivered promptly too (which is good so I can order some more and enjoy it all over again!). It's great to find vegan treats available here as it can be tricky to find things on the high street or supermarket. Absolutely recommended.

Sequence Board Game
Sequence Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun stategy game, 23 May 2016
This review is from: Sequence Board Game (Toy)
A fun game of strategy (either played one against one, or in teams). The aim is to get a sequnce of counters across a series of cards (based on the hands dealt and additional cards gained during the game). It has proved popular after dinner, a nice way to allow the meal to digest while having a good catch up during the game too.

British Sign Language: Teach Yourself: Book and DVD Pack
British Sign Language: Teach Yourself: Book and DVD Pack
by Paul Redfern

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 7 May 2016
Considering that my British Sign Language dictionary is so big, I was a bit surprised at how small this book was. It is presented nicely in a large box, with DVD and book nestled inside, however the paperback book is the size of a regular novel. However, it is what is on the pages that counts - and this information is useful and instructive. Having the visual support is a must, and the DVD provides that perfectly. I'm really glad that I can learn something that will be really useful while out meeting people.

New Oxford Dictionary for Writers and Editors
New Oxford Dictionary for Writers and Editors
by R M Ritter

4.0 out of 5 stars An asset, 7 May 2016
Like Hart's Rules, this is a useful guide to have while completing proofreading or copy editing jobs. I don't use it as my only dictionary or source, but it is useful as a guide and certainly is an asset to have in the home.

New Hart's Rules: The Oxford Style Guide (Oxford Style Guides)
New Hart's Rules: The Oxford Style Guide (Oxford Style Guides)
by Oxford University Press

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 7 May 2016
A useful guide that is a good compliment to have while editing or proofreading work. This lays out useful information in a way that is easy to understand and while I wouldn't say that it was a must to have, it most definitely is very handy.

Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine
Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine
by Bryant Terry

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for experimenting, 7 May 2016
I love experimenting with food, and this book helps me do just that. It is full of great ideas and, while more pictures would be good, there's plenty to fire up my imagination and get cooking! These recipes are perfect for me.

Keep it Vegan: 100 simple, healthy & delicious dishes
Keep it Vegan: 100 simple, healthy & delicious dishes
by Áine Carlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and inspiring, 7 May 2016
A range of useful and inspiring recipes - that admittedly would have benefited from more pictures - to reproduce or amend. I don't tend to cook directly from recipes more than once, after that I tinker with them until I have my own version. But, this is a good source of ideas and a place to start from.

InterDesign Linus Kitchen, Pantry, Refrigerator, Freezer Storage Container - 3 Compartments, Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Organised perfection, 7 May 2016
At last, my fridge is organised! No more loose items rattling around the fridge shelves. This fits perfectly in terms of depth, and the height means that it is still easy to add things without having to take it out and fill it. I use this particular design for fruit (small fruit) or loose bought items (the odd lemon, etc.) which keeps things tidy for me. Perfect!

(2 Pack) - Plamil - Org Alternative Choc Spread | 275g | 2 PACK BUNDLE
(2 Pack) - Plamil - Org Alternative Choc Spread | 275g | 2 PACK BUNDLE
Offered by 123 DIRECT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan and tasty!, 7 May 2016
I love chocolate spread sandwiches - I think I may never grow out of them - but finding a quality vegan alternative has proved tricky. This fits the bill perfectly, and tastes as chocolate spread should. It is a simple spread, and a mild 'milk chocolate' taste which is what I like, however if you want a stronger taste you may want to try their dark chocolate version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20