Profile for tinzmaz > Reviews

Content by tinzmaz

tinzmaz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Neon Sweatband/ Headband, 2 Wristbands & Legwarmers Set 1980s Fancy Dress (Neon Green)
Offered by Planet_Fancy_Dress

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Dec. 2015
Wristbands didn't arrve

Scorpion Sunset (Long Road to Baghdad Series Book 3)
Scorpion Sunset (Long Road to Baghdad Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical fiction at its best, 20 Nov. 2015
I loved these books so much so I was badgering the Author, Catrin Collier, to write the follow up after reading Long Road to Baghdad. I was not disappointed. An epic tale of courage, suffering and love.

No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.
No Kiss Goodbye: The debut psychological thriller leaving readers emotional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Oct. 2015
I just couldn't put this book down, it really is an amazing piece of writing getting right inside the mind of a broken woman. I dare you to read it and have to question reality itself.

Skeletons in the Closet (Laundry Hag Series, Book 1)
Skeletons in the Closet (Laundry Hag Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and frivolous, 17 Aug. 2015
This was such an easy read, some laugh out loud moments and at last a character who is not special but things just go her way -or not! A well written book with a great leading lady.

The Perfect Son
The Perfect Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 July 2015
This review is from: The Perfect Son (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book so much I sat up all night reading. The characters are so reAl I felt I was living the story with them. Read it, you'll love it.

My Splendid Concubine
My Splendid Concubine

5.0 out of 5 stars Love conquers all, 22 Jun. 2015
If you love historical fiction then this the book for you. The characters are so real, and the setting wonderful, you will feel like you have lived the past with them.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars You want let go..., 11 Jun. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
.... I couldn't put this book down, the characters were great. It almost felt like I was a fly on the wall watching events unfold. A few unexpected twists and some I worked out. Buy it now

HOOKED: A Thriller (Killer Thrillers Book 2)
HOOKED: A Thriller (Killer Thrillers Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was hooked, 21 Mar. 2015
A lesson to be learnt, miracles remedies have their consequences. A read as addictive as the medicine it is about.

Boys for Sale (Book 2) - Redemption: A Novel about Human Trafficking
Boys for Sale (Book 2) - Redemption: A Novel about Human Trafficking

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional read, 17 Mar. 2015
Finally you find out what happens to Tavi and his friends. You understand that somethings are too hard to be forgiven. If this book doesn't make you want to rush out and help your heart must be hardened.

Boys For Sale (Book 1): A Novel about Human Trafficking
Boys For Sale (Book 1): A Novel about Human Trafficking

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sad to know this is going on., 16 Mar. 2015
A very sad but well written story. You won't want to put it down and thoughts of Mac and Tavi will stay with you long after you finish reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3