Profile for Libby > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Midwife's Confession
The Midwife's Confession

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner, 20 Dec 2012
I bought this book for my Kindle after reading all the good reviews about it and I certainly wasn't disappointed! I could't put it down and read it in about 2 days (never mind the housework!)It is so involved and tangled that you don't know where it is going to lead until about half way through the book but then it gets going at great speed! It is a great mystery story!
LOVED IT!!

NUMATIC HENRY REPLACEMENT VACUUM CLEANER SUPER 2.5 METRE LENGTH HOSE COMPLETE - TO FIT HENRY/JAMES/GEORGE/HETTY/BASIL/EDWARD &/RUCKSACK
Offered by ATC Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 Dec 2012
This is an excellent buy, we run a busy pub and the Henry gets a lot of use, after 6 years the original hose split so enquired at a local suppliers about a replacement and was quoted £28.00! I was very pleased to have found this product online and after several weeks of heavy use it is still going strong!!

SBC 3in1 Facial Cleanser 250ml - SBC190
SBC 3in1 Facial Cleanser 250ml - SBC190
Offered by Bodylife-uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, 27 Feb 2012
I really like this facial cleanser from SBC
I find it is an excellent cleanser and leaves my skin looking and feeling really clean and clear, it works really well for me, it also smells very nice

Christmas
Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Christmas (MP3 Download)
The brilliant Buble at his best with this wonderful long awaited Christmas album.
Great selection of songs and guest singers, turn the volume up and enjoy!!!!

Easton Corbin
Easton Corbin

5.0 out of 5 stars real country, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Easton Corbin (MP3 Download)
I had never heard of Easton Corbin until I was scrolling through Amazon country music downloads (as you do)! and was able to hear snippets of his songs, they sounded really my sort of thing! and after reading several excellent reviews, I decided to buy this album, and I am SO pleased I did. This album is so easy to listen to and he has a REAL country voice, and you can understand every word he is singing of these lovely, lovely songs!!

Post Cool
Post Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Fab!, 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: Post Cool (MP3 Download)
I just love this album, this is Dennis alone at last and doing the thing he does best, writing and performing.
I see him live when ever I can and he never ever disappoints, and often performs some of these songs and of course Different Faces and Sinking Ship are poems in his brilliant book Whatever's Burning Now.
He has always had the sexiest voice ever and gets better with age!

Audio Jack LG Micro USB
Audio Jack LG Micro USB
Offered by Cloud Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!!!, 27 Oct 2011
Thank goodness at last I have found the perfect thing!
I have been looking for months for a micro usb adapter for my Orange Miami phone in which I can use ordinary earphones instead of the ones provided (they don't stay in my ears!) If I get a call whilst listening to the mp3 player it cuts out the music and the ringtone cuts in and the person speaking comes through on the headphones, just speak normally in to the phone and when the call is finished the music cuts back in from where it went off.
This is absolutely perfect and fits all my audio jack earphones AND the sound comes out of THEM and not the phone which is the problem I have had with any other adapters I have tried.
So if you are looking for an adapter for Orange Miami phone this is it!! and so cheap! Great sound too!

Alive In America
Alive In America

5.0 out of 5 stars crazy time, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Alive In America (MP3 Download)
This is a mad, crazy recording of the guy's live in Denver.
They are clearly having a great time and it is worth getting just for all the banter in between eventually playing some songs!! I am an absolute mad Hook fan and have all these songs on other albums but this is just such a laugh and if you shut your eyes and turn it up it sounds as if the gang are jamming in your living room after having had several bottles of wine at your dinner party! Great stuff!!

Retrospection
Retrospection

5.0 out of 5 stars wow!!!, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Retrospection (MP3 Download)
This guy could sing the Chinese telephone directory and still make your toes curl with pleasure!!!
But, add fantastic songs old and new (not too many Dr Hook I've already got all those 6 times each!)it doesn't get any better except Dennis DOES just get better and better!
Loved you then (1970's) Love you still Love you now Always will!!!

Dreamsurf: Ocean Waves For Relaxation
Dreamsurf: Ocean Waves For Relaxation

5.0 out of 5 stars ooohhh lovely!!, 25 July 2011
This is just so relaxing. I have lived all my life only about half a mile from the sea and this sounds exactly like it does when I am sat on the shingle beach, the only difference? NO NOISE from people, screaming kids, dogs barking, and every other annoying noise you get when you are sat on the beach. I know I could walk about half a mile round the cliff to a quiet little bay and get this effect but this is much easier!
The sound quality is very good, sometimes these recordings sound like white noise but this is perfect, you can hear the sea coming up on the beach and receding again in that beautiful calming rhythm, it's great for falling asleep to. ooohhh lovely!!

Page: 1 | 2