Profile for MissSLoves > Reviews

Quick and Easy Weaning
Quick and Easy Weaning
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite weaning book, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Quick and Easy Weaning (Hardcover)
Love this book. Loads of easy recipes which is good for beginners like me. The planners are also really useful too. Would definitely recommend.

Annabel's Family Cookbook
Annabel's Family Cookbook
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Recipes, 17 Mar 2014
I bought this book at the weekend and it's amazing! All my children were raised on Annabel's recipes (she got my fussy toddler to eat veg), and I still rely on them to this day (my children are now 7 and 11). So now it's nice to know that she's brought out a range of family recipes that everyone can eat. I always found it hard getting my family to eat fish, but her Salmon Fishcakes went down a treat, and on Sunday we cooked her roast chicken breasts with sweet peppers - we couldn't believe how tasty it was. Really simple and definitely recommended.

Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes (Quick & Easy)
Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes (Quick & Easy)
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Midweek Meals, 27 Aug 2013
I had heard that Annabel was the best author of recipes for babies, but I didn't realise just how much she caters for children as well. When I saw her `Quick and Easy' Todder Recipes reviewed positively by some mummy bloggers, I thought I'd give it a go as my children are reaching that age where it's really hard to know what to give them - especially during the week when I'm really busy and they are hungry when they get home from school.

It has lots of brilliant time-saving recipes and so far I've tried out a good half dozen. I have a particularly fussy eater and she has a very small repertoire of meals that she will eat, so I was really surprised that she tried things like Meatballs in Goulash Sauce andcod and salmon fishcakes. In fact, my whole family have been eating Annabel's meals - although the book is aimed at cooking for toddlers it works for the entire family.