Profile for James R > Reviews

Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - Black
Nintendo Wii U Remote Plus Controller - Black
Offered by 3B-IT Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, suitable for standard Wii, 30 Jun 2013
As expected from a genuine Nintendo product, it works exactly as it should, and it works perfectly for my standard Wii (this remote labelled Wii U was slightly cheaper despite being essentially the same product). Includes the motionplus inside the standard remote size, so no need for the controller extensions. Many happy gaming hours already completed with it!

Nintendo Wii U Nunchuk - Black (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U Nunchuk - Black (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, bought for standard Wii, 30 Jun 2013
As expected from a true Nintendo product, does everything you want it to. I bought this for a standard Wii, not a Wii U, and it works perfectly.

Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir
Life... With No Breaks: A Laugh Out Loud Comedy Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh audibly on many occasions, 30 Jun 2013
Worth 5 stars all the way because it really entertained me, and actually I might re-read it again in a couple of months! This is no literary masterpiece, but if you're looking for something to make you laugh, this should do the trick. I frequently had to explain my sniggering and read excerpts to my partner which has made her want to read it too. It's also re-readable, because half of the things that make you laugh are throwaway comments or a particular wording, so while I remember a lot of the stories, I'm sure it'll make me laugh again in future. I haven't read any of Spalding's other books, but if like me, your curiosity has been perked by the product description, go for it!