Profile for Ella may > Reviews

Ella may

Battery
Battery

4.0 out of 5 stars Good battery app., 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Battery (App)
Very helpful, as it tells you how much your battery percentage is. It doesn't always load perfectly though. But it's very useful and I like how the battery changes colour as it gets lower. So it's green, then orange, red etc....

Girl, 16: Pants on Fire (Jess Jordan)
Girl, 16: Pants on Fire (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 8 Feb. 2014
I read this book back in November, December. And it was brilliant! I'm rlly annoyed the story had to end. But, I'm sure I'll read the book again in about 4 months lol. It's that good, I would guarantee u not to miss out. x

Girl, 16: Five Star Fiasco (Jess Jordan)
Girl, 16: Five Star Fiasco (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!! xP, 8 Feb. 2014
Honestly, this book was soo good. I'm rlly glad started reading her books. Otherwise, I probably would have never read this!! If I were u guys, I would buy this book now or save up your pocket money.I loved it and I'm sure u will aswell.

Party Disaster! (Jess Jordan)
Party Disaster! (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sue Limb books rule!!!!, 8 Feb. 2014
Trust me, Sue Limb writes unbelievably good books. U may think they're just ordinary books, well their not. They're amazing, shes 1 of my favourite Authors and I'm sure once u have read her books she will be yours too. I read one of her books in less than a day, they're all good u can't stop reading them lol!

The Christmas Wars (PLUS: The Bird Wars)
The Christmas Wars (PLUS: The Bird Wars)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!!, 28 Dec. 2013
This book was amazing, I wouldn't miss out! Excellent read, for ages 10-15 (I would recommend). From Ella. Hehe x

Girl, (Nearly 16): Absolute Torture (Jess Jordan)
Girl, (Nearly 16): Absolute Torture (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Dec. 2013
This book was incredibly good! Sue Limb, is my favourite Author. And I would recommend this book for 10-14 year olds. (I'm 11), almost 12.

Girl, 15: Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan)
Girl, 15: Charming but Insane (Jess Jordan)

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to Read or else!, 26 Dec. 2013
Sue Limb, is my favourite Author! And, this book was outstanding. I'm 11 and found this book extremely interesting. I was a bit dissapointed when I finished the book,I wish it was longer. The ending was very sweet/romantic! This is a must buy book!!!! Lol.

Littlest Pet Shop
Littlest Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg Cool., 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Littlest Pet Shop (App)
This app is amazing! I'm eleven and still enjoy it, when I'm bored. It's also free so u save loads of money
I think this app is brilliant, if you have no cash I'm giving you advice to buy this. Suitable for any age really, as I said I'm eleven.

Skype
Skype

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Skype (App)
I've only been on it a few times. But so far so good!! It's a little bit hard to chat to someone but I would recommend 50%

Cupcakes!
Cupcakes!

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastically cool, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Cupcakes! (App)
This, is actually the game I play most on my kindle. It's great for spare time. Would recommend, to anyone, of any any age. Easy but addicting!