Profile for abushaheed > Reviews

Content by abushaheed

abushaheed

Read Write Inc. Home: Phonics Flashcards (Read Write Inc Phonics)
Read Write Inc. Home: Phonics Flashcards (Read Write Inc Phonics)
by Ruth Miskin
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Cards and Books, 17 Oct 2012
I own both the flash cards and the books and my son is doing really well with them. The only regret I have is not knowing about this product sooner!

HTC Desire Z/Desire Vision Sim Free Mobile Phone (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Desire Z/Desire Vision Sim Free Mobile Phone (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around Gadget, 8 Dec 2010
I've been using this phone for a short period (four days) and as nothing is perfect; it does have a few cons to it. Firstly the battery life...less than one day using it moderately. Secondly the hinge is a little suspect in that you can cause it to open just by how you pick the phone up. Thirdly the touch screen is a whole mess in just a few seconds of using it. Another issue is the loudspeaker volume...A bit low at the highest setting with some of the pre-installed ring tones. I had to get an app to fix that (old phone). Low internal storage as well (1.5 Gb)

HOWEVER.... those few things aside, this is HANDS DOWN the BEST smartphone I have EVER used. I have been a Symbian nut for at least the last six years, but this Android OS and HTC Sense UI is really doing wonders for me. If you want a business tool that can give you a bit of playtime as well; look no further than the Desire Z.

This is a solidly built, professional looking and sexy as HELL phone. Great business tools: PDF viewer and Office editor. All the email you could shake a stick at...and then some! Easy to setup as well. All the messaging is covered msn, yahoo, google talk, icq and on and on. Navigation is good. Contact management is top notch.

I'm not much for apps, but there's a ton of those...Android market, HTC likes etc. Live wallpapers, social integration.

Bottom line.... Yes it does have some issues, but those are so minor as to be forgotten once you get immersed in all the great things this device can do. If you're an average Joe like me and don't care what the ISO count is on your camera or which screen tech is marginally better; BUY this device and you won't regret it.

It's early days, but I am thrilled to the gills by my ultimate choice. Many people talk about what Symbiam and Nokia CAN do if you tinker with them, but I'm now in the camp that knows what DROID DOES!

People buy what they like so if you like what you see; trust me that you'll like what you get. My wife is now jealous and wants one too!

HTC Desire Z Vision Pouch PO S540
HTC Desire Z Vision Pouch PO S540
Offered by B2B TRADING

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 18 Nov 2010
I bought this case and it arrived even before I got the phone! It's not what I expected (look at the pictures carefully before deciding) as I was looking for a fully enclosed pocket. My fault though as the pictures do show that its not (should have waited for more pics). Despite that, however, it's not too bad quality for the price you pay and it has a neat little tab that lets you pull the phone up so you can grab it. The overall finish doesn't appear to be really durable, but I guess time will tell. To be honest I'd probably look to spend a bit more and get a higher quality product elsewhere next time.

4X REPLACEMENT STYLUS PEN FOR NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic
4X REPLACEMENT STYLUS PEN FOR NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 18 Nov 2010
I bought this set for my wife's Nokia 5800XM. These styli are definitely good value for the money you pay. They're exactly the same as the one the phone came with. that means, however, that they can bend if you apply too much pressure. With careful (not overly so) use they appear to be quite durable. There are four in this set which means that it's WAY better value than the Nokia replacement which costs more and is still only one stylus in the package. For less than three quid its well worth it to get these.

Proporta Usb Turbo Charger 5000
Proporta Usb Turbo Charger 5000

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable Power!, 2 Nov 2010
I bought this product thinking it was going to be used just for topping up my mobile during heavy use days, but having recently lost my electricity for some three days; it was able to keep my Nokia E71, My wife's 5800XM, my Sony Ericsson P1 AND a cousin's HTC (AT&T world phone) running for those three days on a single charge from my PC before the power went out. This is hands down the best mobile charger I have EVER used. Fantastic bit of kit, 5 stars just aren't enough!