Profile for Nikki P. > Reviews

White Leather Wallet Flip Case & Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars great little wallet., 12 Sep 2013
Can't believe how little I paid for this phone cover, it's great! It fit s the phone perfectly, it gives complete access to all of the ports on the phone without fiddling, it protects it and best f all it looks much, much more expensive than it is (how can they manage to sell them so cheaply? I love it!!). Well worth the money. I'd highly recommend this product.

Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter Bar 68 g (Pack of 6)
Clif Crunchy Peanut Butter Bar 68 g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Superfooduk
Price: 11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo yummy!, 9 Aug 2013
I absolutely LOVE these bars! They are gorgeously soft and chewy and taste divine! They're great to eat for energy before a workout or in between meals when you need a bit of a pick-me-up. My kids love them too!

Chrome Love Heart Keyring
Chrome Love Heart Keyring
Offered by eBuyGB
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful keyring, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chrome Love Heart Keyring
Lovely key ring, quite substantial and very well-made. I bought it for myself but would be a lovely little gift too.

Case for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - G-HUB GeniusCover ZEBRA Print (Limited Edition) Case Cover Folio for the new iPad 4 as well as 2nd & 3rd generation iPad, with integrated Flip-Stand Function and Magnetic Sleep Sensor & added BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome iPad Cover, 19 April 2013
I'll start by saying that I was really irritated that it took SOOO long for the iPad cover to arrive (nearly 2 weeks) so by the time if finally came in the post I was thinking to myself 'this better be really, really nice or I'm sending it back'. Well, it IS really, really nice and there's no way I'm sending it back. It fits my iPad 3 perfectly, it's well made (very sturdy - won't be worrying about the iPad getting bumped or damaged because it's very well protected), the magnetic cover works a treat and puts the iPad to sleep no prob, the zebra print is absolutely gorgeous and the BONUS free stylus is very substantial (I'm going be honest, I'm always skeptical when things are free - the automatic assumption is that it'll be a flimsy thing not worth using. Happy to say I was wrong: it's great, PLUS the iPad cover has a little loop to securely hold it.) Seriously, what's not to love?? I'm a happy camper!!

Black & Silver Decorated Pre-Lit Wreath Christmas Decoration Illuminated with 20 Warm White LED Lights - Size 60cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very chic wreath!, 12 Dec 2012
This wreath is beautiful, such a nice colour combination (silver and black). It's one of those items that looks so much better in person than on the website. I love the fact that it runs on two AA batteries - no unsightly wires. My only suggestion would be that I would have loved a few MORE lights on the wreath but other than that, it's really lovely.

Brushed Alushield Chrome Snap On Cover Case with Diamonte Bling for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 iii With LCD Screen Protector (White)
Offered by Goods-cool.
Price: 1.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab phone cover!, 12 Dec 2012
This mobile cover loos much better in person than it does on the website. It's sooooo C-U-T-E with the little diamante detail, I'm really loving it. It's not at all tacky or OTT; it's tasteful and functional (protects the phone). I can't recommend it enough!!

Premier Housewares Luma Clear Plastic Bobble Stem With Round White Shade Lamp
Premier Housewares Luma Clear Plastic Bobble Stem With Round White Shade Lamp
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 34.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous lamp!, 12 Dec 2012
I am IN LOVE with my new lamp, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't believe the price considering I have seen very similar lamps in stores for double and triple the price. It's well-made and of excellent quality, I'm thrilled and would highly recommend it!

Malta and Gozo (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
Malta and Gozo (Lonely Planet Country Guides)
by Neil Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Lonely Plant guide!, 6 Sep 2010
I don't think that Lonely Planet ever disappoints and the Malta & Gozo Guide is no exception. It shares the obvious 'touristy' information but more importantly, it give insider information that you couldn't possibly get anywhere else. It tells you about the restaurants that the locals frequent (everyone knows thats where you'll find the best food!), it gives you a plethora of hints on: great places that are off the beaten path yet definitely worth visiting, when/how to book tours,local transportation, a brief history of the country ... the list is endless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this guide, it'll set you up so that you're able to make the most of your holidays.

Union Jack Single Duvet st
Union Jack Single Duvet st
Offered by Union Jack Shop
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Union Jack Duvet, 24 April 2008
This review is from: Union Jack Single Duvet st
I placed an order for my Union Jack duvet and received it LESS than 24 hours later - how is that for fabulous service??!!! The duvet is lovely and it certainly met my expectations. Many thanks.