Profile for Sally Fun > Reviews

Content by Sally Fun

Sally Fun (California, USA)

DCI Banks - Series 2 [DVD]
DCI Banks - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stephen Tompkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: DCI Banks - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a Peter Robinson/DCI Banks fan since his first book. The writers have done an awesome job of keeping to the story line of his books (unlike the Rebus series which were a huge disappointment). This is truly a can't miss series. Hope they keep it going.

New Tricks: Complete BBC Series 10 [DVD]
New Tricks: Complete BBC Series 10 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alun Armstrong

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan, 1 Jan. 2014
I've seen every episode from the beginning. I think they handled the transition to the new characters well. I do miss James Bolan and I will miss Amanda and Alun but it's like starting a new show. I'll have to see how the next series unfolds to see if I will continue to be a fan.

Law & Order: UK - Series 7 [DVD] [2013]
Law & Order: UK - Series 7 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Bradley Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan, 1 Jan. 2014
The series gets better and better. Bradley Walsh is awesome. I've seen the American stories and this is every bit as good. I hope the British series lasts as long as the American one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 2, 2014 8:48 AM GMT

Dalziel and Pascoe - Series 11 - 4-DVD Box Set ( Dalziel and Pascoe - Series Eleven )
Dvd ~ Denis Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great star chemistry; love the locations, 1 Jan. 2014
I always enjoy this program and glad it has lasted so long. Recommend to all who have followed Dalizel and Pasco from the beginning.