Profile for Runlikemad > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sleek Make Up Blush Limited Edition Caribbean Collection Aruba
Sleek Make Up Blush Limited Edition Caribbean Collection Aruba

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, 8 July 2013
This is an awesome colour for deeper skin tones. Don't be put off by the bright orange colour it gives you a natural glow. I will be looking to buy this again if I can find it

Avlon KeraCare Styling Wax Stick - STYLE - 3 - 75g
Avlon KeraCare Styling Wax Stick - STYLE - 3 - 75g
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 9.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 8 July 2013
This product is not great for edges it just leaves your hair greasy and feeling weighed down. Since it doesn't work well as a wax or a proper hair moisturiser I have no use for it :(

'Retro Camera' Super Thin Hard Polycaronate Case For Apple iPHONE 5 5s
'Retro Camera' Super Thin Hard Polycaronate Case For Apple iPHONE 5 5s
Offered by Neopulse
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 July 2013
This is a good quality case and makes my iphone 5 look great. Super fast delivery and a solid product will make me shop again.

iPhone 5 Purple 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part Of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983
Price: 1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 July 2013

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE / 9300 CURVE 3G DOTS PATTERN SILICON GEL SKIN COVER/CASE PURPLE + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by FLASHSUPERSTORE
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Blackberry needs this, 20 Dec 2011
I love this cover, such a great little thing that protects your phone. The best thing about this case is it doesn't scratch your phone when you put it on, its soft but durable and close fitting so your phone doesn't feel bulky.

The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, Book 1)
The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, Book 1)
by Candace Bushnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 20 Dec 2011
This is such an easy read, you don't have to be a fan of the Sex and the City TV show this book is like a whole new Carrie. I love the pace the characters and most of all it was interesting and fun to read.

Something New [DVD]
Something New [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sanaa Lathan

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good movie, 20 Dec 2011
This review is from: Something New [DVD] (DVD)
This movie always makes me smile, laugh and cry every time I watch it. I love Sanaa and Simon's chemistry they work so well together in this movie.

Driving Test Success All Tests DVD 2011 Edition for DVD Player or DVD compatible games console (Interactive DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 20 Dec 2011
This DVD is a joy to use, it makes the test seem easier and explains the answers in a clear straightforward way. I passed my theory test after using this and I would recommend it to all learners.

Built 13 inch Laptop Sleeve for Macbook - Nolita Stripe
Built 13 inch Laptop Sleeve for Macbook - Nolita Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 20 Dec 2011
This case is perfect for my Mac Book Pro, the shape is fun and the bold design is vibrant. The material is very durable I use mine for transporting my laptop back and forth to uni and I have no complaints.

Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro Buffing in Powder Foundation Bronzer Brush
Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro Buffing in Powder Foundation Bronzer Brush
Price: 8.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but I love it, 20 Dec 2011
This brush is lovely and soft, its great for buffing on powder foundation or blush. The only bad thing is it does shed a little, its not excessive and the brush is very full so its not noticeable but its one thing to bare in mind.

Page: 1 | 2