Profile for Runlikemad > Reviews

Content by Runlikemad

Runlikemad

Page: 1 | 2
Valley Of The Dolls (VMC)
Valley Of The Dolls (VMC)
by Jacqueline Susann

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 13 Nov. 2011
I didn't want this book to end. I can't believe it was written so long and still its so current. All the characters have something that makes you want to learn more about them, I love the time scale of the stories. This is such a fun, heart warming, dramatic and loving read. As I said I did not want this book to end like a soap opera I looked forward to what was coming up in each chapter. I have recommended this book to all my friends.

Adorned in Dreams: Fashion and Modernity
Adorned in Dreams: Fashion and Modernity
by Elizabeth Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any fashion student, 13 Nov. 2011
I study fashion journalism and I am constantly referring to this book for knowledge. Its definitely a must for fashion students.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2012 1:54 PM BST

The Brush Guard make up brush protectors Variety Pack
The Brush Guard make up brush protectors Variety Pack
Offered by BEAUTY B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shaping brushes, 13 Nov. 2011
I love these brush guards. They are perfect for keeping the shape of your brushes when they are washed and wet. Plus they are useful to carry your brushes around in, stops them from getting dirty. I'm definitely gonna order some more as my brush collection is ever growing.

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE DOTS PATTERN SILICON GEL SKIN COVER/CASE ROSE PINK
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the curve, 13 Nov. 2011
This is the perfect curve case. Fits close but doesn't harm your phone and the plastic is super tough it doesn't fade in colour or even scratch easily. I have one in purple and one in pink, love them.

iTALKonline ProGel DIAMOND HEX PATTERN SOLID PINK Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour/Case/Skin/Cover/Shell for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS 8GB 16GB 32GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Nov. 2011
I bought this case to protect my iphone 3gs and its been absolutely brilliant. The plastic doesn't harm your phone, its tough and fits like a glove. Perfect.

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
Offered by AMK Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Nov. 2011
This is a great product. It dries super quick and leaves a high shine glass-like finish to your nails. If you want a professional finish to your nails this product is a winner.

Page: 1 | 2