Profile for Mrs. L. S. Hall > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. S. Hall

Mrs. L. S. Hall (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NKS Radar Key - Genuine Disabled Toilet Key with the new Easy Turn Head and Bright Red Braille Identification. For the National Key Scheme - Best Radar Key on the market!
Offered by WALO

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Very good has been of great value while on holiday and not having to stand in a queue.

REGATTA CHILDRENS FULLY WATERPROOF TROUSERS - ALL AGES (AGE 9/10, NAVY BLUE)
REGATTA CHILDRENS FULLY WATERPROOF TROUSERS - ALL AGES (AGE 9/10, NAVY BLUE)
Offered by Legendary Leisurewear

3.0 out of 5 stars Boys over trousers, 3 July 2014
Bought these for my grandson who is going on a residential trip with the school in September. Best deal I could find for a one week use as there are no outdoor wear shops near to me. Fit generally ok as he is an average 10 year old so got 9 -10 as next size would be much too long. The only thing he didn't like is they are a bit stiff but I explained he will wear track bottoms under them for comfort. Very good value for what they are required for. Very quick delivery.

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and easy to use, 3 July 2014
Needed a thermometer as having to take my temperature daily during chemotherapy treatment. Good quality and easy to use.

New Ladies Camille Embroidered Fleece Bed Jacket Night Jacket Peach Size 10/12
New Ladies Camille Embroidered Fleece Bed Jacket Night Jacket Peach Size 10/12

3.0 out of 5 stars Size issue, 12 Mar. 2013
Returned this item due to the enormous size. I bought it for my elderly mother in the smallest size but it was huge.

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
Loved it but knew I would. played it all over Christmas and New Year. Rod just gets better and better.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 12 Mar. 2013
Nice looking and small enough to have in your pocket. I found setting it up quite challenging due to the size but managed eventually. Only used it a couple of times due to the weather but am looking forward to using it every day once we start walking properly at Easter. Found the clip which you attach to a belt or pocket impossible to use with my arthritic fingers.

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 12 Mar. 2013
Fantastic film thoroughly enjoyed it and will watch it again and again. The cast were so good and loved the setting.

When I Was a Nipper: The Way We Were in Disappearing Britain
When I Was a Nipper: The Way We Were in Disappearing Britain
by Alan Titchmarsh

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 28 Jan. 2011
I have really enjoyed reading this book and feel as if I am back with Alan in some chapters. He has a great wit and way of writing about things and I look forward to reading more of his books, this was the first one I have read.
Great value for money.

Bold As Brass + Bonus CD
Bold As Brass + Bonus CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold As Brass + Bonus CD, 6 Nov. 2010
I bought this prior to seeing Cliff in concert at the Albert Hall. It is very different from his usual songs but after seeing him sing them on stage it has grown on me and now I can't stop playing it. The bonus track is great especially the song 'When I take my Sugar to tea' which he sang at the Albert Hall but isn't on the main cd. It also included a jigsaw which I haven't done yet.

Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards
Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun with cards, 23 April 2009
I purchased this for my younger grandchildren and even the older ones have fun devising new games with the cards. The cards are a bit on the large side but the pictures are all clear and easy to identify. My young grandson is a big fan of Peppa Pig and he loves playing the games over and over again.

Page: 1 | 2