Profile for Aidan Mcleod > Reviews

Content by Aidan Mcleod

Aidan Mcleod

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (BLACK)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great bit of, 18 Aug 2014
I use my mini ipad every day and have done so for the past 18 months...this is a great bit of kit

Lloydspharmacy TENS Digital Pain Reliever
Lloydspharmacy TENS Digital Pain Reliever

5.0 out of 5 stars go on, by it... for the ..., 18 Aug 2014
go on, by it...for the money you will not get such effective pain relief for the lower back pain...which I have suffered from for many years. I does not remove it but REALLY helps

Apache DMPL Dry Max Large Polo T-Shirt
Apache DMPL Dry Max Large Polo T-Shirt

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Aug 2014
very poor quality and did not fit....suggest you avoid

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Black
Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars really very good and I am super fussy about sound, 18 Aug 2014
These are my second pair after I accidentally damaged my last pair...fab sound quality... really very good and I am super fussy about sound...buy them

Secure Motorcycle Motorbike Tube Tax Disc Cylindrical Holder Black Waterproof
Secure Motorcycle Motorbike Tube Tax Disc Cylindrical Holder Black Waterproof
Offered by A*BargainProducts

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, water tight unlike all the others I have ..., 18 Aug 2014
Why the motorcycle manufacturers don't provide these as standard baffles me...really good, water tight unlike all the others I have used.

Powerplus Portable Oil Free Air Compressor 1.5HP, 6.33CFM, 240v, 8 BAR, 116psi POWX1720 - 3 Year Home User Warranty
Offered by UK Home Shopping - UKHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Greta bit of kit for the money, effective, well made and surpassed my expectations...really worth buying

25KG SCOTTS PROFESSIONAL SPRING AND SUMMER LAWN TREATMENT FEED GRASS FERTILISER
25KG SCOTTS PROFESSIONAL SPRING AND SUMMER LAWN TREATMENT FEED GRASS FERTILISER
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and REALLY worked on my lawn, 18 Aug 2014
great value and REALLY worked on my lawn, so much so that I now have to regulate how much I apply as the grass is VORACIOUS....!

Swim-Ear Ear Drops 29.5ml
Swim-Ear Ear Drops 29.5ml

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant. I used to get ear infections all the ..., 18 Aug 2014
I actually use these to keep persistent ear infections from developing whilst I am on holiday...i.e. in the sea/pool all the time...brilliant. I used to get ear infections all the time but ever since I have used these (for a number of years) they have simply stopped my ear infections!

'voltX' Clear Wrap Around Bifocal Safety Specs (+1.5 Dioptre) + FREE SAFETY CORD WITH STOP WITH EACH PAIR
Offered by StraightLines

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value, I use them on my motorbike everyday ..., 18 Aug 2014
Such good value, I use them on my motorbike everyday and can see ahead perfectly but can also read the instruments...buy them they are a steal!

+1.50 Bifocal Reading Sunglasses, Gun Metal Silver Frame, 100% UV Protection Tinted lenseses, Classic Mens Designer Style +1.5 Prescription
Offered by I-SENTIAL

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so good, I took them on holiday, 18 Aug 2014
These are so good, I took them on holiday, I swam in them, dropped them, read three books with them in bright sunlight, and wore them as my main sunglasses the reading zone is simply indistinguishable whilst in normal use...brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3